Blue Bombers make roster moves
WINNIPEG, MB - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers made the following transactions on Tuesday, October 21:
The Blue Bombers re-signed non-import running back Daryl Stephenson, the all-time leading rusher in Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) history, to a practice roster agreement. Originally a third round (24th overall) selection in the 2008 Canadian College draft, Stephenson returned to the University of Windsor after being released at the conclusion of training camp.
Stephenson (DOB Oct. 8, 1985 in London, Ontario) was the Hec Crighton award winner in 2006 for the top university football player in the country.
The Blue Bombers also announced that non-import punter/kicker Warren Kean has been released.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from October 21, 2008
- Blue Bombers make roster moves - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- Argos Huddle Up Against Bullying For Seventh Year - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Blue Bombers Add Defensive Tackle to Roster
- Winnipeg Football Club Releases 2020 Financial Results
- Blue Bombers Release Donahue
- Molson Coors Beverage Company and Winnipeg Blue Bombers Announce New Partnership
- Blue Bombers Head Coach Mike O'shea Issues Statement on the Passing of Chris Schultz