Banjo Bowl Presented by Casinos of Winnipeg Is Sold Out
WINNIPEG, MB., September 5, 2018 - The Winnipeg Blue Bombers today announce the 15th annual Banjo Bowl presented by Casinos of Winnipeg is sold out at 33,134.
Gates will open early on September 8th, with fans able to enter the stadium at 1:30 p.m. The Pre-game Tailgate area will also open earlier, at noon, and the Bomber Store will open at 9:30 a.m. for those wishing to purchase team merchandise.
Additionally, following the conclusion of the game, 15,000 fans will receive an exclusive limited edition 15th anniversary Banjo Bowl poster to take home.
Kendra Kay will perform at the Blue & Gold Stage in the Tailgate prior to kickoff and will also headline the halftime show as part of the 2018 Concert Series.
Tickets for the club's next home game following the Banjo Bowl, Friday, September 21st against the Montreal Alouettes (7:30 p.m. kickoff), are also moving quickly and are available for purchase here.
The Club's Family Day will take place October 13th when the team once again takes on the Roughriders. The 1:00 p.m. game will feature appearances by favourite TV characters including SpongeBob Square Pants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, PAW Patrol, and Dora the Explorer.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from September 5, 2018
- Montreal's Baron Fined - CFL
- Banks, Masoli & Tasker Sweep CFL Top Performers of the Week - Hamilton Tiger-Cats
- Shaw CFL Top Performers for Week 12 Named - CFL
- Banjo Bowl Presented by Casinos of Winnipeg Is Sold Out - Winnipeg Blue Bombers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Winnipeg Blue Bombers Stories
- Board Renewal Process Continues
- Seven Blue Bombers Opt Out
- Two Opt Out
- Blue Bombers Unveil 107th Grey Cup Championship Ring
- Blue Bombers Add Two to Roster