Austin Spurs Host Back-To-Back Games April 2-3
AUSTIN (March 31, 2015) - The Austin Spurs, presented by SWBC, will host back-to-back games at the Cedar Park Center this week to end the regular season. The team will support World Autism Day on Thursday, Apr. 2 when they host the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. On Friday, Apr. 3, the team partners with Let's Dance Fitness to present a "Red Game" benefiting the American Heart Association for the final regular season game against the Los Angeles D-Fenders. Both games begin at 7:30 p.m.
Fans are asked to wear blue on Thursday night to support the Light It Up Blue Campaign and Autism Speaks' effort to raise awareness in the community about autism spectrum disorders.
During Friday's game, the Spurs will wear red jerseys to help raise awareness of the benefits of a heart healthy lifestyle. The game-worn jerseys will be auctioned off immediately following the game and all proceeds from the auction will benefit the American Heart Association.
The Austin Spurs are the 2014-15 Southwestern Division winners and will advance to the NBA D-League playoffs starting Apr. 7. For tickets or more information, call the Austin Spurs office at (512) 236-8333 or go to austinspurs.com or ticketmaster.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 31, 2015
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Easter Seals Central California Community Jersey Night - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Doron Lamb Suffers Season-Ending Injury - Westchester Knicks
- Reno Bighorns to Host Spring Break Basketball Camp - Reno Bighorns
- Austin Spurs Host Back-To-Back Games April 2-3 - Austin Spurs
- Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - G League
- MidAmerican Energy Company and Iowa Energy Team up for Green Week - Iowa Wolves
- Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.