Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have assigned guard Joe Harris to the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers exclusively owned and operated NBA Development League team, Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin announced today from Cleveland Clinic Courts.
Harris has played in nine games for the Charge this season, averaging 15.4 points, 5.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists in 31.7 minutes per game.
Harris has played in 47 games (one start) for the Cavs this season, averaging 2.5 points in 9.2 minutes per game.
Charge games can be watched live on YouTube at www.youtube.com/nbadleague. Fans can also stay up-to-date on Charge news by following the team at: @CantonCharge on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CantonCharge and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CantonCharge.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 31, 2015
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Easter Seals Central California Community Jersey Night - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Doron Lamb Suffers Season-Ending Injury - Westchester Knicks
- Reno Bighorns to Host Spring Break Basketball Camp - Reno Bighorns
- Austin Spurs Host Back-To-Back Games April 2-3 - Austin Spurs
- Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - G League
- MidAmerican Energy Company and Iowa Energy Team up for Green Week - Iowa Wolves
- Cavs Assign Joe Harris to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.