Arsenal Announce Asian Heritage Night
ANAHEIM, CA (February 25, 2009) - The Anaheim Arsenal, proud affiliates of the Los Angeles Clippers and the Atlanta Hawks, will host an Asian Heritage Night on Saturday, March 7, 2009. Numerous Asian cultural groups will come together to present a variety of Asian cultural art, dances, music, and martial arts.
The festivities will kick off at 5:15 p.m. with performances from the Irvine Chinese School, the OC Buddhist Church, and other cultural organizations. Halftime will feature a traditional Chinese Dragon Dance as well as recognition for the numerous groups that will have made this night possible.
A variety of groups such as the Organization of Chinese Americans and North American Association of Asian Professionals will be hosting booths in the arena midway where visitors can find out more about the strong Asian community that Southern California fosters.
All participants who purchase tickets ahead of time will receive discounted tickets and an opportunity to participate in a post-game shoot around and talk with a player. To find out more information on attending or to have your group take part in this special heritage night, please call (714) 635-2255.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from February 25, 2009
- Arsenal Announce Asian Heritage Night - Anaheim Arsenal
- Utah Flash Makes Roster Moves - Utah Flash
- Hall-of-Famer George Gevin to Appear at Vipers Game Thursday - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Otters and BayHawks Team Up For Fans - Erie BayHawks
- Charlotte Bobcats Night Set for Saturday - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Mensah Bonsu called up to San Antonio - G League
- Brain & Spine Center and Toros Team Up for Wheelchair Basketball Exhibition - Austin Spurs
- NBA D-League Expands to Portland and Maine - G League
- NBA D-League Daily Developments - G League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.