Argos Trade DE Shawn Lemon to B.C. for DT Davon Coleman & a Conditonal 2020 Eighth-Round Draft Pick
TORONTO - The Toronto Argonauts announced today the club has traded American DE Shawn Lemon to the B.C. Lions in exchange for American DT Davon Coleman and a conditional 2020 eighth-round draft pick.
Coleman, 28, has played in all eight games for the Lions this season posting 13 defensive tackles, two sacks and one interception. The Cleveland native signed with Hamilton in 2017 but after a trade to B.C., Coleman had a breakout year in 2018, recording 57 defensive tackles, eight sacks and two interceptions in 18 games on route to be named a CFL All-Star. Previous to his three years in the CFL, the product of Arizona State played two years for the Dallas Cowboys (2014, 2015) playing in four games and tallying three tackles. Coleman then spent time with Chicago, Tampa Bay and the New York Giants in 2016.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian Football League message board...
Canadian Football League Stories from August 12, 2019
- RedBlacks Release Feoli-Gudino - Ottawa RedBlacks
- Eskimos Announce Transactions - Edmonton Eskimos
- BC Lions Re-Acquire DE Shawn Lemon from Argos - B.C. Lions
- Argos Trade DE Shawn Lemon to B.C. for DT Davon Coleman & a Conditonal 2020 Eighth-Round Draft Pick - Toronto Argonauts
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Toronto Argonauts Stories
- MLSE's Four Major League Teams Unite and Launch 2020 Huddle up Bullying Prevention Program
- Argos Ink American DL Rickey Neal Jr.
- Argos Add American DB Crezdon Butler
- Argos Sign Canadian LB Paul Kozachuk
- Argos Add Two Americans; WR/RET Jawill Davis & DB Jordan Powell