American Hockey League Announces Suspension
February 18, 2021 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that Manitoba Moose defenseman Johnathan Kovacevic has been suspended for two (2) games as a consequence of a cross-checking incident in a game vs. Toronto on Feb. 16.
Kovacevic will miss Manitoba's games tonight (Feb. 18) and Friday (Feb. 19) vs. Toronto.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from February 18, 2021
- Amerks Rally in Third, Take Down Comets in Shootout to Win Third Straight - Rochester Americans
- Griffins to Bring Momentum into Home Opener After 3-1 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Comets Downed in the Shootout by the Americans, 4-3 - Utica Comets
- AHL Announces Schedule Changes for Weekend - Tucson Roadrunners
- AHL Announces Postponement of Barracuda's Next Three Games - San Jose Barracuda
- American Hockey League Announces Schedule Changes - AHL
- Hogs Game Day: IceHogs and Griffins Collide at BMO Harris Bank Center Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Announce Grant Recipients - Milwaukee Admirals
- Four Players Reassigned to Colorado Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Monsters Give Back with Learning & Rec Center at Cleveland's Halloran Park - Cleveland Monsters
- Blue Jackets Assign Goaltender Matiss Kivlenieks to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Barracuda Assign Five to ECHL - San Jose Barracuda
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- 6-0 Start Has Gulls Atop AHL - San Diego Gulls
- Colorado Comes up Short in 2-1 Loss at Ontario - Colorado Eagles
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.