American Hockey League Announces Suspension
April 20, 2019 - American Hockey League (AHL) News Release
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. ... The American Hockey League today announced that Bridgeport Sound Tigers forward Travis St. Denis has been suspended for one (1) game as a consequence of a boarding incident in a playoff game vs. Hershey on Apr. 19.
St. Denis was suspended under the provisions of AHL Rule 28.1 (supplementary discipline). He will miss Game 2 of the Atlantic Division Semifinals between the teams tonight (Apr. 20).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 20, 2019
- Condors Split on Road and Host Game 3 Tuesday - Bakersfield Condors
- Wolves Come Through in Game 2 - Chicago Wolves
- Series Tied After Wolves' Game 2 Win - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Vanecek Shuts out Bridgeport, Series Tied 1-1 - Hershey Bears
- Bridgeport silenced despite 39 shots on goal in Game 2 setback - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Face 2-0 Series Deficit After 5-1 Loss to Monsters - Syracuse Crunch
- P-Bruins Drop Thrilling Game One to Checkers - Providence Bruins
- Monsters Defeat Crunch 5-1, Claim 2-0 Lead in North Division Semi-Final Series - Cleveland Monsters
- Checkers Win Wild Game 1 to Take Series Lead - Charlotte Checkers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Flames Sign Forward Martin Pospisil - Stockton Heat
- Derek Barach Inks AHL Contract with Monsters for 2019-20 Season - Cleveland Monsters
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Otto Somppi to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Capitals Recall Goaltender Ilya Samsonov from Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Sound Tigers Host Hershey in Game 2 Tonight - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game Preview: Bears at Sound Tigers, 7 p.m. - Atlantic Division Semifinals Game 2 - Hershey Bears
- Griffins Seize Game 1 and Home Ice from Wolves - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Bellows scores twice, including game-winner in double overtime - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Condors Win Game One in Colorado, 3-2 - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.