Altitude to Broadcast Eagles' Military Appreciation Game
WINDSOR, Colo. - The Colorado Eagles and Altitude Sports & Entertainment announced today that the television station will again broadcast several of the team's Central Hockey League games during the upcoming season. The Denver-based network has broadcast 43 Eagles games over the past six seasons.
During the upcoming regular season, Altitude will air the Eagles' annual Military Appreciation Night game (scheduled for Wednesday, Nov. 10) in which season ticket holders and sponsors are asked to donate their tickets to military members and their families. Additional broadcast dates will be agreed upon later in the season, including potential dates during the CHL playoffs if the team qualifies; 16 of the league's 18 teams will qualify for the playoffs this year.
"We're happy to be teaming up with Altitude again this year and are especially thrilled to be broadcasting our Military Appreciation Night game. In addition to showcasing our team, the Budweiser Events Center and the compassion of the Northern Colorado community, being able to allow our fans and sponsors that so generously donate their tickets a chance to still see that game is a great bonus," said Eagles manager of communications, J.P. Puma. "It will be a great way to kick off Altitude's coverage of Eagles hockey this season."
The puck drops on the 2010-11 season on Saturday, Oct. 9 when the Eagles take on the Odessa Jackalopes in a preseason game at the Budweiser Events Center; the regular season begins on Friday, Oct. 15. Group tickets for all Eagles home games are on sale now and can be purchased by calling the Eagles' office at 970-686-SHOT (7468). Individual tickets will go on sale Saturday, Sept. 25 at 10 a.m. and can also be purchased by visiting the BEC Box Office, calling 1-877-544-TIXX (8499) or online at www.ComcastTix.com.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from September 22, 2010
- Eagles Tickets Go on Sale This Saturday - Colorado Eagles
- Mr. Franchise, Chad Woollard, Returns Home to Brahmas - Fort Worth Brahmas
- Mavericks Sign Goaltender Zane Kalemba - Kansas City Mavericks
- Sundogs Send Three Players to AHL Camps - Arizona Sundogs
- Defenseman Inman Joins Mallards - Quad City Mallards
- Sundogs Acquire Rookie Goaltender Jarosz; Lehtinen Accepts Job at Northern Michigan University - Arizona Sundogs
- Four More Ink Pacts with IceMen - Evansville IceMen
- Altitude to Broadcast Eagles' Military Appreciation Game - Colorado Eagles
- Jackalopes in the Midst of Busy Week in the Community - Odessa Jackalopes
- Bucks Strengthen Defense with Crum - Laredo Bucks
- Rush Sign Four More for 2010-11 Season - Rapid City Rush
- Riley Weselowski Completes Marathon for Ryan Christian Love Fund - Rapid City Rush
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Colorado Evens Series at 1-1 with 4-1 Win over Condors
- Eagles Fall to Bakersfield in Game One, 3-2
- Colorado Eagles Clinch Playoff Spot, First Round Schedule Announced
- Eagles Defeat San Jose 3-2, Punch Ticket to Playoffs
- Barracuda Score Three Unanswered to Top Eagles, 3-1