Aigles Hold on to Early Lead
The Rockland Boulders (14-9) saw their three game winning streak come to an end on Wednesday night. The Trois-Rivieres Aigles (10-14) jumped out to a 5-0 lead they would never relinquish en route to a 7-3 victory. The key frame was a four run third inning, headlined by a bases clearing double from Aigles' outfielder Michael Suchy.
The Boulders tried to get back into the game, scoring three runs in the top of the fourth, but that would be all the offense they would produce on the night. Blake Grant-Parks was Rockland's top offensive performer, going 2 for 4 with a run scored.
The two teams have now split the first two games of this series and will look to secure the rubber game tomorrow night. First pitch for the finale is scheduled for 7:00 p.m. at Stade Stereo Plus.
• Discuss this story on the Canadian American League message board...
Canadian American League Stories from June 12, 2019
- Can-Am League Game Recaps - New Jersey Jackals
- Aigles Hold on to Early Lead - Rockland Boulders
- Garcia Strikes out Ten to Lead Champions to 4-2 Victory over Capitales - Ottawa Champions
- Can-Am League Game Recap - Can-Am
- Jackals Hang on to Defeat Miners, 10-7 - New Jersey Jackals
- Boulders to Dedicate POW-MIA "Chair of Honor" - Rockland Boulders
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.