2019 Schedule Unveiled
MONTREAL - The Montreal Impact and Major League Soccer unveiled the 2019 regular season schedule on Monday, the eighth for the club in MLS and the 26th in club history. The regular season will consist of 34 games, 17 of which will take place at home, all at Stade Saputo, and 17 on the road. All 34 games will be broadcast on TVA Sports.
Supporters can purchase a 2019 season Membership on impactmontreal.com or by calling 514-328-3668. The IMFC Membership allows you to notably save up to 50% on the price of individual tickets, take advantage of discounts at the club's boutique and at Stade Saputo's food concession stands, while having access to exclusive events. It is possible to pay for your Membership in monthly, interest-free payments. Individual tickets and mini-season packages for other season games will be available in the coming weeks.
The Bleu-blanc-noir will kick off its season with six games on the road, starting on Saturday, March 2, against the San Jose Earthquakes at Avaya Stadium in San Jose, at 10pm EST, followed by games against the Houston Dynamo, Orlando City SC, Sporting Kansas City, New York City FC, and D.C. United.
The team will then play its home opener on Saturday, April 13, at 1pm against Columbus Crew SC, at Stade Saputo. This marks the club's first ever home opener at Stade Saputo in its MLS history.
The team will play 22 games on Saturdays and three on Sundays, for a total of 25 weekend games, as well as nine weekday games, including one on a Tuesday, six on Wednesdays, and two on Fridays. The Bleu-blanc-noir will take on every MLS side a maximum of two times during this regular season.
Other interesting matchups
The Impact will face Canadian rival Toronto FC twice in 2019, on Saturday, July 13, at 7:30pm, at Stade Saputo, and on Saturday, August 24, at 7:30pm, at BMO Field. The team will also take on its other Canadian rival, the Vancouver Whitecaps FC, led by former Impact head coach Marc Dos Santos, on Wednesday, August 28 at 8pm, at Stade Saputo.
The Bleu-blanc-noir will also take on expansion side FC Cincinnati for the first time in MLS on Saturday, May 11, at 1pm, at West End Stadium. The Ohio team will then visit Stade Saputo on Saturday, September 14, at 7:30pm.
Montreal will also visit the home of LAFC, Banc of California Stadium, for the first time in its history on Friday, May 14 at 10:30pm EDT, after having hosted the California representatives at Stade Saputo in their inaugural season last year.
The regular season will come to an end at Stade Saputo on Sunday, October 6, at 4pm against the New York Red Bulls. Six of the Impact's last eight games to close out the 2019 regular season will be played at home.
The Audi MLS Cup Playoffs will begin on Oct. 19 and the 2019 MLS Cup is set for Nov. 10.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from January 7, 2019
- A Closer Look: 2019 MLS Schedule - Orlando City SC
- Orlando City SC Unveils 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - Orlando City SC
- FC Cincinnati's Inaugural MLS Schedule Released - FC Cincinnati
- 2019 Columbus Crew SC Schedule Revealed - Columbus Crew SC
- Minnesota United Announces 2019 MLS Schedule - Minnesota United FC
- Chicago Fire Announces 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - Chicago Fire
- LA Galaxy Announce 2019 MLS Schedule - Los Angeles Galaxy
- Toronto FC Announce 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - Toronto FC
- 2019 Schedule Unveiled - Montreal Impact
- Atlanta United to Feature on 17 National TV Broadcasts - Atlanta United FC
- New England Revolution 2019 Regular Season Schedule Unveiled - New England Revolution
- Whitecaps FC Announce 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- LAFC Announces 2019 Regular Season Schedule - Los Angeles FC
- Earthquakes Announce 2019 Regular Season Schedule - San Jose Earthquakes
- Timbers Announce Schedule for 2019 Season - Portland Timbers
- New York City FC Announce 2019 Regular Season Schedule - New York City FC
- Major League Soccer Unveils 2019 Sounders FC Schedule - Seattle Sounders FC
- New York Red Bulls Unveil 2019 MLS Schedule, Presented by Speedway - New York Red Bulls
- Philadelphia Union Announce 2019 Regular-Season Schedule - Philadelphia Union
- Houston Dynamo 2019 Schedule Announced - Houston Dynamo
- Sporting KC Releases 2019 MLS Schedule - Sporting Kansas City
- Colorado Rapids Announce 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - Colorado Rapids
- D.C. United Announce 34-Game MLS Regular Season Schedule - D.C. United
- Real Salt Lake Announces 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - Real Salt Lake
- FC Dallas Announces 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule - FC Dallas
- 2019 MLS Season Highlighted by Debut of FC Cincinnati, New Playoff Format - MLS
- Impact Completes Transfer of Alejandro Silva to Club Olimpia - Montreal Impact
- FC Cincinnati Hires Dennis Carroll as Chief Operating Officer - FC Cincinnati
- Real Salt Lake Signs MF Everton Luiz on Loan from S.P.A.L. - Real Salt Lake
- Houston Dynamo Announce 2019 Preseason Schedule - Houston Dynamo
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Montreal Impact Stories
- Impact Defeats the Philadelphia Union 1-0 in Third Preseason Game
- LyesMTLin Dallas for the eMLS League Series Two Tournament
- Impact Takes on Philadelphia Union Saturday Afternoon at Al Lang Stadium
- Impact to Visit Schools in 14th Edition of All the Way with the Impact Program
- Montreal Impact Soccer Schools Announce Summer 2019 Programming