Milton Doyle Named NBA G League Player of the Week
LONG ISLAND (Feb. 12, 2018) - The NBA G League announced today that Brooklyn Nets two-way guard Milton Doyle was named NBA G League Player of the Week for games played Monday, Feb. 5, through Sunday, Feb. 11. This is the first NBA G League Player of the Week honor in Long Island Nets history and the first of Doyle's career.
Doyle led the Long Island Nets to a 2-0 week, averaging 29.0 points, 6.5 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 2.0 steals and 1.0 blocks in 29.8 minutes per game while shooting 59.4 percent from the field and 61.9 percent from 3-point range.
In Long Island's 125-119 home victory over the Raptors 905 on Feb. 6, Doyle scored a franchise-record and career-high 42 points with a career-high 11 assists, nine rebounds, two steals and two blocks. He also made a franchise-record 11 3-pointers in the win. Doyle then posted 16 points, four rebounds, two assists and two steals in the LI Nets' 120-111 road win over the Wisconsin Herd on Feb. 10.
NBA G League Stories from February 12, 2018
- Warriors Acquire Returning Rights to Guards Lamar Patterson and Thomas Walkup, 2018 First-Round Pick - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Red Claws Fall on Late Surge - Maine Red Claws
- Milton Doyle Named NBA G League Player of the Week - Long Island Nets
- Bighorns Acquire Daniel Ochefu, 2018 Third-Round Draft Selection and Rights to Spencer Dinwiddie in Three-Team Trade - Reno Bighorns
- Windy City Acquires C.J. Fair from Fort Wayne; Will Davis II, Alex Hamilton and Draft Pick in Separate Three-Team Deal - Windy City Bulls
- Mad Ants Acquire Duje Dukan and Returning Player Rights of Henry Sims - Fort Wayne Mad Ants
- Timberwolves Recall Justin Patton from NBA G League Affiliate Iowa Wolves - Iowa Wolves
- NAZ Suns Enter All-Star Break with a Win - Northern Arizona Suns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.