Crunch Announce Details of the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' Contest
Syracuse, NY - During the month of March, fans will have the opportunity to nominate their favorite uncle for the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' award. To submit a nomination, fans must write an essay of up to 250 words (nomination form attached) giving reasons why they think their uncle is the 'Uncle of the Year.'
Fans can submit their essays in person at any home game during the month of March at the Guest Services table, located on the second floor concourse outside Crunch room 243, or by emailing Todd Cross at email@example.com.
A panel of judges consisting of Uncle Bob's Self Storage staff members, as well as Crunch players, will review the entries and select a winner. The winner will be announced in an on-ice presentation at the Crunch's home game on Friday, April 12 vs. the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. The winning uncle will receive a 10-pack of ticket vouchers for the 2013-14 season, team-autographed stick and a prize pack, compliments of Uncle Bob's Self Storage.
With four locations in Central New York - Cicero, East Syracuse, Liverpool, and Spencer Street in Syracuse - Uncle Bob's has the self solutions you are looking for. They provide a free truck rental for all new rentals, carry a full line of boxes and moving supplies, and offer a variety of size and climate control options to fit every need. Log onto www.unclebobs.com for more information.
To purchase season and single game tickets, visit the Crunch Box Office located at the War Memorial on 800 South State Street in Syracuse, or call the office at (315) 473-4444. For all the latest Crunch information and updates, fans can visit the team's official website at (www.syracusecrunch.com) or follow the club on Facebook at (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch) and on Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch).
American Hockey League Stories from March 5, 2013
- Wolves Survive Stars Surge 4-3 - Texas Stars
- Wolves Knock off Texas Again - Chicago Wolves
- Tokarski, Bulldogs Turn Down the Heat 2-0 - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Whale Push Game to OT before Falling - Connecticut Whale
- Fourth Shutout Win of Season for Rookie Goalie and Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Pickard Closes Door on Rivermen - Peoria Rivermen
- Pirates Outshoot Whale as Miele Gets Sudden Death Winner - Portland Pirates
- Maroon Returns to Norfolk; Holland Recalled by Anaheim - Norfolk Admirals
- Prodigal CEO Bob Funk Jr. a Founding Member of Greater Oklahoma - Oklahoma City Barons
- Portland Pirates Reassign Evan Bloodoff to Gwinnett - Portland Pirates
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- AHL Weekly - AHL
- Crunch Set Details for Third-Annual Pucks for Paws Night to Benefit - Syracuse Crunch
- Coyotes Assign Brown to Portland - Portland Pirates
- Norfolk Admirals Weekly - Admirals Return to Scope - Norfolk Admirals
- Wolves Wearing St. Patrick's Day Jerseys for Charity - Chicago Wolves
- Eric Wellwood Recalled by Philadelphia - Adirondack Phantoms
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Sports Celebrity Hat Trick at Upcoming Worcester Sharks Games - Worcester Sharks
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Rangers Recall Forward Micheal Haley from Whale - Connecticut Whale
- Falcons Sign Banwell To Contract - Springfield Falcons
- Senators Recall Forward Mark Stone from Binghamton - Binghamton Senators
- Lighting Recall Crunch Goaltender Cedrick Desjardins - Syracuse Crunch
- Rampage to Hold 6th Annual Pucks & Paws Game on Sunday - San Antonio Rampage
- Griffins Host Second Annual "Purple Community Game" this Friday - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Capitals Sign, Recall Defenseman Steve Oleksy - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Announce Details of the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' Contest - Syracuse Crunch
- Pirates Look to Right Ship against Whale - Portland Pirates
- Zweigle's Family 4-Packs Available for Select Amerks Home Games - Rochester Americans
- Florida Panthers Recall Jon Rheault - San Antonio Rampage
- Meet the IceCaps, Play Games, and Win Prizes Sunday at FanFest - St. John's IceCaps
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.