Tickets on Sale Tuesday for FC Dallas July 27 Friendly with EPL Side Stoke CityApril 29, 2013 - Major League Soccer (MLS) - FC Dallas
"We are very excited to be able to bring this game to FC Dallas Stadium for our fans," said Hunt Sports Group vice president Dan Hunt. "We drafted Brek Shea when he was 17 years old, so he kind of grew up here with all of us. Plus, many of our fans also follow the Premiership, so it will be a great match for a variety of reasons."
Tickets for the match start at $24 with group rates (15+) beginning at $20 per ticket. The match is already included in all full season ticket holder plans. Similar to FC Dallas regular-season matches, parking is free in all non-reserved stadium lots.
To purchase tickets visit FCDallas.com, or call FC Dallas at 888.FCD.GOAL (323.4625).
FC Dallas currently holds the top spot in MLS with a league-best 20 points. The Potters are coming off back-to-back wins over QPR and Norwich City. They are currently 12th in the league table, tied in points with Fulham.
Major League Soccer Stories from April 29, 2013
- Chivas USA Weekly Update - Club Deportivo Chivas USA
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Sounders FC News & Notes - Seattle Sounders FC
- Statement: Mark McCullers Update on Crew Stadium - Columbus Crew SC
- Revolution Youth Update: Albertson SC - New England Revolution
- MLS Cup Rematch - This Week in MLS - MLS
- D.C. United Academy Update - D.C. United
- Tickets on Sale Tuesday for FC Dallas July 27 Friendly with EPL Side Stoke City - FC Dallas
- Real Salt Lake to Host Star Wars Day at Rio Tinto Stadium - Real Salt Lake
- Red Bulls Midfielder Tim Cahill Named MLS Player of the Week - New York Red Bulls
- New York Red Bulls Midfielder Tim Cahill Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Field Set for National Finals of Sueño MLS 2013 - MLS
- Chicago Fire Use Break to Gear up for Philadelphia Union Series - Chicago Fire
- New-Look Setup Pays Dividends for Revolution - New England Revolution
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.