TinCaps Announce Roster MoveApril 26, 2012 - Midwest League (MWL) Fort Wayne TinCaps
C Austin Hedges has been activated from the disabled list. Hedges will once again wear #24.
C Jeremy Rodriguez has been sent from Fort Wayne to extended spring training.
Hedges, 19, was placed on the disabled list April 16. In nine games, he hit .286, with one home run and six runs batted in.
Rodriguez, 22, appeared in two games and went 0-4 at the plate.
The TinCaps roster stands at the Midwest League limit of 25 players.
Midwest League Stories from April 26, 2012
- Bees Lose Game Two to TinCaps, 6-2 - Burlington Bees
- McInnis Throws Six Shutout Innings in 5-1 Bandits Win - Quad Cities River Bandits
- Dragons Tie in 9th, Win in 10th at Wisconsin - Dayton Dragons
- Great Lakes Blashed in 8-4 Loss - Great Lakes Loons
- Dragons claw past Rattlers in ten - Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
- South Bend slams Kernels 10-1 - Cedar Rapids Kernels
- Lugnuts continue pitching mastery, 6-0 - Lansing Lugnuts
- Hawks Pound out Season-High 17 Hits for Fifth Straight Win - South Bend Silver Hawks
- Snappers Win Three in a Row - Beloit Snappers
- Captains Defeat Chiefs 7-6 in 11 Innings - Lake County Captains
- Snappers Four-Run First Enough against Hot Rods - Bowling Green Hot Rods
- Chiefs Lose 7-6 in 11 Thursday - Peoria Chiefs
- Cougars Blanked by Lugnuts - Kane County Cougars
- Final Weekend of High School Games at Fifth Third Field - Dayton Dragons
- TinCaps Announce Roster Move - Fort Wayne TinCaps
- Dragons Gameday for April 26 - Dayton Dragons
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.