Armor Game to be Re-Aired on Comcast SportsNet New EnglandJanuary 26, 2012 - NBA Development League (D-League) Springfield Armor
The Armor and Red Claws were tied 91-91 with 2.0 seconds remaining in the fourth quarter when Lance Hurdle took an inbounds pass in the frontcourt and shot an air ball from the corner that was caught in mid-air and slammed home by L.D. Williams at the buzzer to give the Armor a thrilling 93-91 victory. Williams' sensational dunk was the No. 2 'Top Play' on ESPN's SportsCenter.
To find Comcast SportsNet New England channel listings in your area, visit armorhoops.com.
SEASON AND GROUP TICKET PACKAGES ON SALE NOW: The Springfield Armor are proud to offer affordable full season, partial season and group ticket options to our fans for the upcoming 2011-12 season. For more information on all of our ticket opportunities, contact an Armor representative by calling (413) 746-3263 or by visiting our office located at One Monarch Place - Suite 220, Springfield, MA 01144.
NBA Development League Stories from January 26, 2012
- Springfield Disarms Stampede - Idaho Stampede
- Horner's Big Night Leads Armor Past Idaho - Springfield Armor
- Skyforce Acquires Benson - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Maduabum Returns to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Stampede Re-Acquire Foster, White - Idaho Stampede
- Warriors Assign Wright - Dakota Wizards
- Armor Game to be Re-Aired on Comcast SportsNet New England - Springfield Armor
- Tulsa 66ers Sign Delroy James - Tulsa 66ers
- Golden State Warriors Assign Wright to NBA D-League Affiliate Dakota Wizards - D-League
- Luke Harangody Assigned to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Cleveland Cavaliers Assign Harangody to NBA D-League Affiliate Canton Charge - D-League
- Los Angeles Clippers Assign Bledsoe to Bakersfield - Bakersfield Jam
- Los Angeles Clippers Assign Eric Bledsoe to NBA D-League Affiliate Bakersfield Jam - D-League
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.