PawSox beat Chiefs for fourth straightMay 14, 2010 - International League (IL) - Pawtucket Red Sox
Michael Bowden pitched well for 5 innings, but left the ball game with the score tied at 2-2. Chad Paronto (1-1) earned the victory with 2 shutout innings of relief. Fernando Cabrera worked a scoreless eighth and Robert Manuel overcame a rough start to pick up his third save. PawSox pitching continues to shine, allowing just 4 earned runs in the last 48 innings.
The series will continue on Saturday evening at 6:05 p.m. Shairon Martis (1-2, 6.00) will face Randor Bierd (2-3, 4.67).
For Box Scores and stats, please visit www.pawsox.com.
To UNSUBSCRIBE from the PawSox Post-Game Recap, reply to this message with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
International League Stories from May 14, 2010
- Alvarez, Crotta Lead Tribe To 8-1 Win Over Toledo - Indianapolis Indians
- PawSox beat Chiefs for fourth straight - Pawtucket Red Sox
- Chiefs drop series opener 4-2 - Syracuse Chiefs
- Bulls Roll At Columbus To Start Road Trip - Durham Bulls
- G-Braves start homestand with win over IronPigs - Gwinnett Braves
- Hens Establish Single Game Attendance Record - Toledo Mud Hens
- Bisons Add Val Pascucci, J.R. House to Roster, Fernando Martinez Placed on Dl - Buffalo Bisons
- Bisons Notes - Buffalo Bisons
- Columbus Clippers Honored - Columbus Clippers
- Gwinnett, Syracuse Reschedule Postponed Games - Gwinnett Braves
- IronPigs Game Notes - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Fifth Third Field Attendance Record May Fall Tonight - Toledo Mud Hens
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.