Crunch Announce Details Of Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle Of The Year' ContestMarch 8, 2010 - American Hockey League (AHL) - Syracuse Crunch Press Release
During the month of March, fans will have the opportunity to nominate their favorite uncle for the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year' award. To submit a nomination, fans must write an essay of up to 250 words giving reasons why they think their uncle should be selected as the Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle of the Year'.
A panel of judges consisting of Uncle Bob's Self Storage staff members, as well as Crunch players, will review the entries and select a winner. The winning uncle will be notified the first week of April and receive a prize pack, compliments of Uncle Bob's Self Storage.
Fans can submit their essays in person at all remaining Crunch home games through the end of March at the Guest Services table, located on the second floor concourse outside Crunch room 243, or by emailing Todd Cross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With four locations in Central New York - Cicero, East Syracuse, Liverpool, and Spencer Street in Syracuse - Uncle Bob's has the self storage solutions you are looking for. They provide a free truck rental for all new rentals, carry a full line of boxes and moving supplies, and offer a variety of size and climate control options to fit every need Log on to www.unclebobs.com for more information.
The Crunch's next home game is Friday, March 12 vs. Lowell at 7:30 p.m. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Crunch office at 315-473-4444, stopping by the Oncenter Box Office, located on the State Street side of the War Memorial or by calling Ticketmaster at 315-472-0700.
American Hockey League Stories from March 8, 2010
- Rivermen Weekly - Peoria Rivermen
- Jeff Penner Recalled By Boston Bruins - Providence Bruins
- Crunch Announce Details Of Uncle Bob's Self Storage 'Uncle Of The Year' Contest - Syracuse Crunch
- First Place Sharks Return Home For Three Pivotal Games This Week - Worcester Sharks
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Griffins Begin Six-Game Road Trip - Grand Rapids Griffins
- First-Place Bulldogs Look To Continue Season-High Winning Streak - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Labatt's Celebrity Bartending Series Continues March 10 At Buffalo Wild Wings - Syracuse Crunch
- Admirals Playoff Push Continues At Scope This Week - Norfolk Admirals
- Shark Warning In Effect For Rest Of Atlantic - AHL
- Sulzer Recalled By Predators - Milwaukee Admirals
- Senators Sign Defenceman Brian Lee To A Two-Year Contract - Binghamton Senators
- Aucoin Signs New Two-Year Contract - Hershey Bears
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Sabourin Returns To Providence, Dalton Reassigned To Reading - Providence Bruins
- Heat Make Roster Moves - Abbotsford Heat
- Albany's Jerome Samson Named Reebok/AHL Player Of The Week - AHL
- Forney Sent To Gwinnett - Chicago Wolves
- Jensen Voted Into Pirates Hall Of Fame, Presented By Unum - Portland Pirates
- IceHogs Pick Up Point In Three Of Four In Week 23 - Rockford IceHogs
- AHL Announces Suspension - AHL
- Moose Sit Fourth In North - Manitoba Moose
- Heat Hot Sheet - Abbotsford Heat
- Bears Clinch 2010 Playoff Spot And Reach 100 Points - Hershey Bears
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Moose To Honor Military March 13th Vs. Rockford - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins To Pump Gas For Charity Tomorrow - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Hamilton Recalls Maxime Lacroix From Cincinnati - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Crunch Players To Sign Autographs At Tully's Good Times March 10 - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.