Fourth Trading Card Series And First-Ever Toilet Plunger GiveawaysFebruary 16, 2010 - ECHL (ECHL) Bakersfield Condors
The Condors continue with their trading card series on Friday with Trading Card Giveaway #4 of 5, presented by Mercy Hospitals. The first 3,000 fans in attendance will receive a strip of trading cards featuring D Mark Mitera, D Sasha Pokulok, RW Ryan Menei, LW Ryan Donally and D Evan Stoflet. If you haven't collected any of the first three series, don't fret, they can be purchased at the Condors Team Store, located across from Rabobank Arena on Truxtun Avenue or at the concourse merchandise stands during games.
To honor the 100th birthday of Mercy Hospitals, the Condors are selling $1 terrace-level tickets for 100 hours to Friday's game. The 100 cent tickets are on sale at the Rabobank Arena box office through Friday at 2 p.m., or while supplies last. In addition, there will be a 100-year celebration on-ice during the first intermission. Plus, Valley Schools will be singing God Bless America during the intermission
On Saturday, break out the rubber gloves, because it's time to flush the Thunder for Toilet Plunger Giveaway, presented by 106.1 KRAB Radio and Cal Water. For the first-time in Condors history, and likely in league history, the first 2,000 households will receive a limited edition Condors toilet plunger, featuring the "Condorstown" on the handle and an appropriately placed Stockton Thunder sticker on the underside.
Following every game, Condors players will be at the Bakersfield Marriott Autograph Booth, located on the arena concourse behind section 108. RW Ryan Menei and D Evan Stoflet will be at the booth on Friday, while D Ray Eichenlaub and D Bobby Davey will be signing on Saturday. The players will arrive at the booth approximately 20 minutes after the conclusion of the game to meet fans and sign autographs.
All Condors games can be heard live on ESPN 1230, or through live streaming on B2 Networks and www.bakersfieldcondors.com . Log on to www.espnbakersfield.com or www.bakersfieldcondors.com to listen from the drop of the puck. Saturday's game be televised live on Bright House Networks Ch. 21 and can be seen on demand starting on Sunday on digital ch. 300.
Individual game tickets are on sale and may be purchased through the Rabobank Arena Box Office, which is open from 10 a.m. - 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 10 a.m. - 4 p.m. on Saturday with extended hours on game days. Tickets may also be purchased by phone at 1-800-745-3000, online at www.Bakersfieldcondors.com, or at any Ticketmaster location.
Avoid the lines at the box office and bring a group of 20 or more out to a game for a discounted price. It's the perfect way to organize an office, youth group or family outing. Also try one of our Flex Plans. For as little as $80, get 10 ticket vouchers to be used at any game for the rest of the season. Use 10 for one game, one for 10 different games or any combination in between. Call 324-PUCK (7825) to reserve a group today or purchase a Flex Plan.
ECHL Stories from February 16, 2010
- Condors In The Community: Players Assist In Youth Hockey Practices - Bakersfield Condors
- Wranglers Sign Defenseman Mat Deschamps - Las Vegas Wranglers
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Chiefs Offering Devil Of A Mini Plan This Weekend - Johnstown Chiefs
- Calgary Reassigns Hugo Carpentier To Utah - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder's Andrew Perugini Named ECHL Goaltender Of The Week - Stockton Thunder
- Stockton's Perugini Named Reebok Hockey ECHL Goaltender Of The Week - ECHL
- Elmira's Tyler Donati Named Sher-Wood Hockey ECHL Player Of The Week - ECHL
- Tyler Donati Nets Second Player Of The Week - Elmira Jackals
- Hope Reigns To Donate Bikes To Children In Need - Ontario Reign
- Five Former Chiefs Going For Gold - Johnstown Chiefs
- Elmira's Martinson Fined - ECHL
- Elmira's Justin Donati Fined - ECHL
- Zanoski Returns, Marakhovski Released - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Stingrays Serve Burritos To Fight Breast Cancer - South Carolina Stingrays
- Fourth Trading Card Series And First-Ever Toilet Plunger Giveaways - Bakersfield Condors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.