ECHL TodayFebruary 13, 2010 - ECHL (ECHL)
Kalamazoo Wings (25-15-6) at Toledo Walleye (25-20-4) 7 p.m. ET
- Andrew Fournier leads Kalamazoo with 27 assists and 45 points.
- Defenseman J.C. Sawyer leads Toledo against the K-Wings with eight assists and 12 points.
- Kalamazoo is 18-0-2 when leading after the second period.
- The Walleye are third in the league on the power play with 21.3 percent (58-for-272).
Charlotte Checkers (28-15-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (23-21-5) 7:05
- Charlotte defenseman T.J. Reynolds is tied for second in the league with a plus-minus rating of +22.
- Defenseman Sam Roberts leads Gwinnett against the Checkers with 11 assists and 12 points.
- Tyler Doig leads the Checkers with 42 assists and 56 points and is tied for second with 14 goals.
- Gwinnett's Drew Paris is fourth among league defenseman with 31 points (9g-22a).
Trenton Devils (18-22-9) at Reading Royals (23-21-4) 7:05 p.m.
- Dan Eves leads Trenton against the Royals with eight points (3g-5a).
- Goaltender Matt Dalton is third in the league with 1,069 saves for Reading.
- Trenton's Jeff Prough leads the team with 15 goals and 32 points.
- Ryan Cruthers leads the Royals with 16 power-play points (4g-12a).
Florida Everblades (25-18-8) at South Carolina Stingrays (32-14-9) 7:05
- Florida's Scott Hotham is second in the ECHL with 13 power-play assists and third with 17 power-play points.
- Keith Johnson leads South Carolina with 20 goals and 51 points.
- Florida is third in the league with an average of 2.98 goals allowed per game.
- The Stingrays' Dylan Yeo is fourth among league defensemen with 11 goals.
Johnstown Chiefs (14-27-8) at Cincinnati Cyclones (32-17-1) 7:30 p.m.
- Chanse Fitzpatrick leads Johnstown with 23 goals and 45 points.
- Cincinnati's Matt Pierce is fifth in the ECHL with 25 goals.
- The Chiefs' Troy Schwab is eighth among rookies with 37 points (13g-24a).
- The Cyclones have a five-game win streak dating back to Feb. 3.
Elmira Jackals (26-17-5) at Wheeling Nailers (26-21-4) 7:35 p.m.
- Tyler Donati leads Elmira against the Nailers with nine assists and 14 points and is tied for first with five goals.
- Wheeling's Thomas Beauregard is second in the ECHL with 11 power-play goals.
- The Jackals lead the ECHL on the penalty kill going 221-for-252 (87.7 percent).
- The Nailers lead the league at home on the power play with 24.1 percent (34-for-141).
Utah Grizzlies (22-20-6) at Idaho Steelheads (33-11-4) 7:10 p.m.
- Utah's AJ Perry is fifth in the ECHL with 35 assists.
- Mark Derlago leads Idaho against the Grizzlies with nine points (3g-6a).
- Utah is second in the ECHL on the power play with 21.9 percent (56-for-256).
- Steelheads' goaltender Richard Bachman leads the league with a goals-allowed average of 2.31.
Las Vegas Wranglers (20-23-5) at Bakersfield Condors (26-15-5) 7 p.m.
- Jason Krischuk leads Las Vegas against the Condors with five assists and seven points.
- Andrew Ianiero leads Bakersfield against the Wranglers with seven points (3g-4a).
- Las Vegas' Adam Miller has a five-game assist streak (6) since Feb. 1.
- Condors' rookie goaltender Timo Pielmeier leads the league with 19 wins.
Stockton Thunder (22-18-7) at Ontario Reign (18-23-7) 7 p.m.
- Stockton's Chris D'Alvise is ninth among rookies with 37 points (13g-24).
- Greg Hogeboom leads the Reign with 22 goals and 37 points.
- Colin Hemingway leads the Thunder with 43 points (18g-25a).
- Ontario's David Walker leads the team with 24 assists and is fourth with 29 points.
Alaska Aces (23-22-4) at Victoria Salmon Kings (28-17-5) 7:05 p.m.
- Alaska goaltender Frank Doyle is third in the ECHL with a .918 save percentage.
- Chad Painchaud leads Victoria against the Aces with 12 points (5g-7a).
- The Aces' penalty kill is fourth in the league with 83.7 percent (246-for-294).
- Defenseman Patrick Coulombe leads the Salmon Kings with a plus-minus rating of +14.
ECHL Stories from February 13, 2010
- Steelheads top Utah in shootout - Idaho Steelheads
- Chiefs toppled by Cyclones - Johnstown Chiefs
- Nailers mount comeback in 3rd but fail - Wheeling Nailers
- Everblades Double Up Stingrays 4-2 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Checkers lose to Gladiators - Charlotte Checkers
- Dustin Sproat Delivers In Cyclones' 6-2 Win - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Brown, Gladiators Hold Off Checkers 2-1 - Gwinnett Gladiators
- Everblades Top Stingrays 4-2 - Florida Everblades
- Toledo's Victory Creates Three-Way Tie for Second Place - Kalamazoo Wings
- Walleye Attendance Record - Toledo Walleye
- Walleye Shut Out Wings 3-0 - Toledo Walleye
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder At Ontario Reign - Stockton Thunder
- Game Preview: Condors Vs. Vegas Tonight - Bakersfield Condors
- ECHL Transactions - February 13 - ECHL
- Charlie Kronschnabel Loaned To Hershey - Reading Royals
- Nailers Host Last Home Game For Three Weeks - Wheeling Nailers
- Jackals Game Preview: Elmira At Wheeling - Elmira Jackals
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Stingrays Gameday: Tailgate Saturday Tonight Against Everblades - South Carolina Stingrays
- Reign Shut Out By Thunder, 5-0 - Ontario Reign
- Chiefs Clipped By Wings - Johnstown Chiefs
- Another Utah Comeback Leads To 4-3 Shootout Win - Utah Grizzlies
- Game Preview: Stockton Thunder Vs. Ontario Reign - Stockton Thunder
- Countdown To Face-Off - Kalamazoo Wings
- Condors Erase Three Deficits, But Fall In Overtime To Las Vegas, - Bakersfield Condors
- 7,745 Fans At Stockton Arena Enjoy Perugini's Fourth Career Shutout - Stockton Thunder
- Wranglers Clip Condors 6-5 In Overtime - Las Vegas Wranglers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.