Beavers Place Venable On Disabled List; McDougall Transferred To PortlandApril 19, 2008 - Pacific Coast League (PCL) Portland Beavers
Venable, 25, is batting .356 (16-for-45) with six doubles, one triple and eight RBIs in 12 games with the Beavers this season.
McDougall, 29, started the season with Portland, going 1-for-5 with a double and three RBIs in two games with the club before being transferred to San Antonio on April 6. In 10 games with the Missions, McDougall batted .256 (11-for-43) with four doubles, four RBIs and five runs scored.
The Beavers roster remains at its 24-man limit.
Pacific Coast League Stories from April 19, 2008
- Beavers three-hit in 8-3 loss to division leaders - Portland Beavers
- Oklahoma defeats Iowa - Iowa Cubs
- Express lose again - Round Rock Express
- Z's beat Royals - New Orleans Zephyrs
- Angels Recall Sean Rodriguez - Salt Lake Bees
- Beavers Place Venable On Disabled List; McDougall Transferred To Portland - Portland Beavers
- Royals Game Notes - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Oklahoma RedHawks Game Notes - Oklahoma City RedHawks
- Cox Hits a Home Run For Kids - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Sidewinders Swept In Sacramento - Tucson Sidewinders
- Tacoma Wins Hard-Fought Series Finale; Jersey Auction Raises More Than $20,000 - Fresno Grizzlies
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.