Worcester Railers HC Announces Front Office Addition
Worcester, MA - The Worcester Railers Hockey Club (@RailersHC), proud ECHL (@ECHL) affiliate of the New York Islanders (@NYIslanders), and Railers HC President Michael G. Myers officially announced today that the club has hired Amanda Daniels as the Ticket and Service Coordinator.
Amanda Daniels joins the Worcester Railers HC as the Ticket and Service Coordinator after spending the last year as a marketing intern with the University of New Hampshire Athletics Department, where she focused on game day marketing operations. Amanda will work closely with the ticketing staff and be an integral part of executing ticketing services.
The 22-year-old Lincoln, Rhode Island native graduated from the University of New Hampshire in 2017 with a bachelor's degree in Marketing. While at the University of New Hampshire, Amanda was a representative on the Student Athlete Advisory Council, where she worked with student athletes on community involvement through community service events on and off campus.
Amanda is also currently part of the Ticket Office Game Day Staff at Gillette Stadium, where she assists in the distribution of game day tickets.
"We are excited to add Amanda to our ticketing staff," said Myers. "Her role in assisting the ticketing department in the fulfillment of sales will be integral to our success as we move forward towards opening night and the inaugural season ."
About the Worcester Railers HC
The Worcester Railers Hockey Club, a proud member of the ECHL, will play their inaugural game at the DCU Center on Oct. 14, 2017 vs. the Manchester Monarchs. Full season memberships, mini plans, and group tickets are on sale now by calling the Railers front office at 508-365-1750 or by visiting www.RailersHC.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 6, 2017
- Monarchs Open Pre-Season with 4-3 Victory over Railers - Manchester Monarchs
- Saturday Practice Set for 10 AM - Norfolk Admirals
- Media Event: Let the Tasting Begin - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Transactions - October 6 - ECHL
- MacMillan Returns to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Manchester Monarchs to Host Pre-Season Game in Exeter - Manchester Monarchs
- Eagles Press Conference Rescheduled for Tuesday - Colorado Eagles
- Walker to Become First Australian to Play in the NHL - South Carolina Stingrays
- Admirals Announce Training Camp Roster - Norfolk Admirals
- Colorado Brings Back Offensive Weapon in Mychan - Colorado Eagles
- Thunder Introduces Three Staff Members - Wichita Thunder
- Worcester Railers HC Announces Front Office Addition - Worcester Railers HC
- Wings Honored for Continued Investments in Community - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL.TV All-Access Early Bird Special Now Available - Wichita Thunder
- Reading Royals Credentials - Reading Royals
- ECHL.TV All-Access Early Bird Special Now Available Including New - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL.TV All-Access Early Bird Special Now Available Including New Devices - ECHL
- Kevin Morris and Rob Hamilton Back with Monarchs - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Worcester Railers HC Stories
- Railers Extend Point Streak to Six Games with 4-1 Win in Reading
- Worcester Railers Host Three Promotion Packed Games at DCU Center
- Railers Grab a Point in 1-0 Shootout Loss in Wheeling
- Railers Go Perfect on Four Game Homestand After 4-2 Win over Grizzlies
- Railers Find Pot of Gold in 3-2 Home Win over Fort Wayne