MacMillan Returns to Wichita
Wichita, KS (Oct. 6th) - The Wichita Thunder, ECHL affiliate of the NHL's Edmonton Oilers, AHL's Bakersfield Condors and powered by Toyota, announced today that forward Mark MacMillan has been added to the training camp roster. To make room, forward Tyler Vankleef has been released from his tryout agreement.
MacMillan, 25, attended camp with the American Hockey League's Toronto Marlies. The former fourth round pick (#113) of the Montreal Canadiens in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft has played the last two seasons in the American Hockey League with St. John's IceCaps. A native of Penticton, British Columbia, the 6-foot, 185-pounder tallied 30 points (12g, 18a) in 120 games with the IceCaps. He also had five points (2g, 3a) in six games with the Brampton Beast during the 2015-16 campaign.
To view the full roster that we have announced this summer, click here.
The 26th season of Thunder hockey kicks off on Friday, October 13th against the Indy Fuel.
Individual tickets for all games are on sale now. Season tickets are still available for purchase. Get your seats for just $15 per month. All it takes is a $50 deposit per seat to reserve yours today. To learn more, click here or contact a Thunder representative at the office today!
Tickets are on sale now for our exhibition game against the Tulsa Oilers. Join us on Saturday, October 7th for a double header as the Junior Thunder takes on the Cheyenne Stampede at 4 p.m. followed by the Thunder and Oilers. Tickets are just $10 and can only be purchased through the Thunder office. Call (316) 264-4625 to get yours today!
Follow along with us on our social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter (@wichita_thunder), Snapchat (wichthunder), Instagram (Wichita_Thunder) and LinkedIn.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 6, 2017
- Monarchs Open Pre-Season with 4-3 Victory over Railers - Manchester Monarchs
- Saturday Practice Set for 10 AM - Norfolk Admirals
- Media Event: Let the Tasting Begin - Toledo Walleye
- ECHL Transactions - October 6 - ECHL
- MacMillan Returns to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Manchester Monarchs to Host Pre-Season Game in Exeter - Manchester Monarchs
- Eagles Press Conference Rescheduled for Tuesday - Colorado Eagles
- Walker to Become First Australian to Play in the NHL - South Carolina Stingrays
- Admirals Announce Training Camp Roster - Norfolk Admirals
- Colorado Brings Back Offensive Weapon in Mychan - Colorado Eagles
- Thunder Introduces Three Staff Members - Wichita Thunder
- Worcester Railers HC Announces Front Office Addition - Worcester Railers HC
- Wings Honored for Continued Investments in Community - Kalamazoo Wings
- ECHL.TV All-Access Early Bird Special Now Available - Wichita Thunder
- Reading Royals Credentials - Reading Royals
- ECHL.TV All-Access Early Bird Special Now Available Including New - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL.TV All-Access Early Bird Special Now Available Including New Devices - ECHL
- Kevin Morris and Rob Hamilton Back with Monarchs - Manchester Monarchs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.