Wood Ducks Statement on Delay of 2020 Season
Kinston, N.C. - In light of the announcement made by Minor League Baseball yesterday, the Wood Ducks are preparing for a delayed start to our 2020 season. We will continue to monitor MLB and MiLB announcements regarding the resumption of the 2020 season and the impact to the Wood Ducks schedule. As soon as we receive any updates, we will update our fans through press releases and social media posts.
At this time, tickets to games that are not played with fall under the team's Cancellation Policy listed on our website (under the A to Z Guide) but fans with any questions can email [email protected]
As of today, we will close our on-site retail store located inside Grainger Stadium until the start of our season. If you wish to purchase any merchandise you can do so by visiting the official team store at www.woodducksbaseball.com. If you have any questions about merchandise or want to order over the phone, please call 252-686-5174.
You can keep up with the Wood Ducks in the off-season and find out all of the breaking news for the 2020 season by visiting www.woodducksbaseball.com, and @GoWoodDucks on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
• Discuss this story on the Carolina League message board...
Carolina League Stories from March 13, 2020
- Wood Ducks Statement on Delay of 2020 Season - Down East Wood Ducks
- Keys Issue Statement Regarding Delay of MiLB Season - Frederick Keys
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Down East Wood Ducks Stories
- Wood Ducks Statement on Delay of 2020 Season
- Down East Wood Ducks to Host ECU vs UNCW Baseball Game, April 14
- Wood Ducks Announce 2020 Coaching Staff
- Down East Wood Ducks Unveil New Copa de la Diversion Identity for 2020 Season
- Stephen Watson Named 2019 Carolina League Turf Manager of the Year