Wolves Sign 20-Year-Old Artyom Serikov
GLENVIEW, Illinois - The Chicago Wolves announced Monday that they have signed defenseman Artyom Serikov to a Standard Player Contract (SPC) for the 2021-22 season.
The 20-year-old made his European professional debut during the 2020-21 season for Khimik Voskresensk of the KHL and recorded three goals, two assists and 20 penalty minutes in 41 games.
Prior to the 2020-21 season, the Dmitrov, Russia, native spent four seasons (2017-20) in the Maritime Junior Hockey League. He produced 48 points in 198 appearances between Kapitan Stupino, MHK Krylia Sovetov Moskva, ORG Junior Beijing and MHK Spartak Moskva.
The Chicago Wolves host their 2021-22 season opener on Saturday, Oct. 16, when the Rockford IceHogs come to Allstate Arena.
For information on customized Wolves ticket plans for the upcoming season - everything from The First Five Mini-Plan to Alpha Wolf season-ticket packages to tailor-made group outings - visit ChicagoWolves.com or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from August 9, 2021
- Wolves Sign 20-Year-Old Artyom Serikov - Chicago Wolves
- Heat Add Nachbaur, Schultz to Coaching Staff - Stockton Heat
- Anaheim Ducks Sign Comtois, Jones and Mahura to Contracts - San Diego Gulls
- San Jose Barracuda Governor Jon Gustafson Recoginzed with the Thomas Ebright Award by the American Hockey League - San Jose Barracuda
- American Hockey League Announces Winners of 2020-21 Excellence Awards - AHL
- Flames, Heat Extend Affiliation with ECHL's Kansas City Mavericks - Stockton Heat
- Providence Bruins Sign J.D. Greenway to Two-Year AHL Contract - Providence Bruins
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.