Wolves Partner with Ten Rainbows Children's Foundation for St. Patrick's Day Game
(Greater Sudbury, ON) The Sudbury Wolves are pleased to announce that they will be hosting their first ever St. Patrick's Day themed game at the Sudbury Arena on Tuesday March 17th when they host the
North Bay Battalion at 7:05pm. The Wolves will wear St. Patrick's Day themed jerseys which will be auctioned off in support of Ten Rainbows Children's Foundation. The jerseys will be auctioned off in two ways; a number of them will be auctioned off throughout the game with a silent auction, while select jerseys available online at auction.chl.ca until March 21st at 7:00pm.
"As the regular season is coming to a close, we are excited to unveil our fourth and final special themed jersey for 2019-20 season," said Miranda Swain-Boivin, SWSE Marketing Manager. "Through our jersey games this year, we were able to help a number of different charities including the Children's Wish Foundation, HSN Foundation, Jumpstart and now Ten Rainbows Children's Foundation where we have been able to help not only raise funds through the jersey auctions, but also to help these charities receive visibility and spread their messages in the community. It is very important for us as an organization to be able to give back to the community who supports us, game in and game out. We are very excited to work with Ten Rainbows on this initiative and to help the youth in our community."
"The Ten Rainbows Children's Foundation is very appreciative of the Sudbury Wolves for donating the proceeds from the St. Patrick's Day jersey auction to help kids in our community," said Meredith Ashley, Ten Rainbows Director. "Ten Rainbows is dedicated to helping Sudbury area children facing financial and medical needs. With the proceeds from this event we will be able to touch the lives of many more kids and their families and continue to support the well-being of children."
Next Tuesday's game is sponsored by Topper's Pizza who has lots of exciting prizes and giveaways for fans. One lucky fan will walk away with free pizza for the year in their second intermission pizza eating contest. There will also be live entertainment on the MIC Queen Stage before the game and during intermissions and the Food and Beverage Team has green items available throughout the game including Green Beer.
Tuesday's game marks the Wolves second last game of the regular season as the Wolves then wrap up the season on Friday March 20th when they host the Hamilton Bulldogs. Fans are reminded that they must use any outstanding redeemers and vouchers valid for the 2019-20 season during these two remaining games. Tickets are on-sale now at greatersudbury.ca/tickets and at the Sudbury Arena Box Office.
For more information, visit sudburywolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from March 10, 2020
- 67's Notch Second Straight 50-Win Season with a Tuesday Night Gain over Niagara - Ottawa 67's
- IceDogs Fall to League Leading 67's - Niagara IceDogs
- Ontario Hockey League Statement Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) - OHL
- Four Petes Named to Vaughn CHL Team of the Week - Peterborough Petes
- Vaughn CHL Team of the Week Unveiled - OHL
- Firebirds Partner with Whaley Children's Center for Superhero Night Saturday - Flint Firebirds
- Preview: Firebirds Travel to Greyhounds for Wednesday Tilt - Flint Firebirds
- Game Preview: Guelph Storm vs. Kitchener Rangers - Guelph Storm
- Playoff Tickets on Sale Now - Mississauga Steelheads
- Wolves Partner with Ten Rainbows Children's Foundation for St. Patrick's Day Game - Sudbury Wolves
- Petes to Host $5 Student Night on Thursday - Peterborough Petes
- Otters Welcome Kiana Scott to Scouting Staff, First Female Scout in OHL - Erie Otters
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.