Wolves Host IceDogs in Rare Sunday Evening Match-Up
(Greater Sudbury, ON) The Sudbury Wolves will look to get back in the win column this weekend as they visit the Oshawa Generals and Barrie Colts on Friday and Saturday, before returning home to host their divisional rivals, the Niagara IceDogs on Sunday night at 7:05pm.
The IceDogs roster features Minnesota Wild prospect Ivan Lodnia who leads the team offensively with 51 points through 30 games. 20-year-old left winger, Oliver Castleman sits just behind Lodnia in scoring with 49 points in 47 games.
Sunday's game is sponsored by Desjardins in support of the Heart and Stroke Foundation. Fans will receive Desjardins light sticks upon entrance to the game. Visit a Heart and Stroke tables to donate and receive a paper airplane for the airplane toss during the second intermission for the chance to win a suite to a Sudbury Five game. The Wolves are also celebrating the Falls and 7 lucky fans will win family passes to MarineLand. Visit the table in the front lobby to enter your ballot.
Tickets are on-sale now at greatersudbury.ca/tickets or at the Sudbury Arena Box Office.
Prior to Sunday's game, the Wolves will travel to Oshawa on Friday to faceoff against the Generals and Barrie on Saturday to battle to Colts. Both games are set to begin at 7:30pm. Fans can follow the Wolves on the road by tuning into the live play-by-play on CKLU 96.7 or Mixlr.com/sudburywolves.
For more information, visit sudburywolves.com.
• Discuss this story on the Ontario Hockey League message board...
Ontario Hockey League Stories from February 3, 2020
- Brochu Earns OHL Goalie and Rookie of the Month - London Knights
- Phil Tomasino Named OHL Player of Month for January - Oshawa Generals
- Hoefenmayer Named OHL's Defenceman of the Month for Second Consecutive Month - Ottawa 67's
- Wolves Host IceDogs in Rare Sunday Evening Match-Up - Sudbury Wolves
- McMichael Named OHL on the Run Player of the Week - London Knights
- Knights' Connor McMichael Named OHL 'On the Run' Player of the Week - OHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.