Wolves Announce Priority Dates for 2019-20 Season
Des Moines, Iowa - The Iowa Wolves, the NBA G League affiliate of the Minnesota Timberwolves, today announced five priority home dates for the 2019-20 season. All priority home games, played at Wells Fargo Arena, are scheduled for weekend dates.
"Our relationship with Des Moines and our fan base has grown with each passing year," said Wolves President Ryan Grant. "We're excited to begin another year of Iowa Wolves basketball and to showcase the passion our state and our fans have for this game."
The 2019-20 season begins with the Wolves' Opening Night on Friday, November 8. The full list of priority dates is as follows:
Friday, November 8, 2019 (Wolves' Opening Night)
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Saturday, January 4, 2020
Saturday, February 1, 2020
Saturday, March 21, 2020
The team has also released the date and time of its annual Education Celebration day game to be played on Tuesday, February 4 with tipoff set at 10:30 a.m.
Fans may purchase full season memberships or flex plans by visiting IAWolves.com or by calling the Wolves front office at 515-564-8550.
The entirety of the 2019-20 season schedule, including opponents and times, will be announced at a later date.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from June 5, 2019
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Five Home Game Dates for the 2019-20 Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Herd Announces Confirmed Home Dates for 2019-20 Season - Wisconsin Herd
- Vipers Premium Dates Released Ahead of 2019-20 Season - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Wolves Announce Priority Dates for 2019-20 Season - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wolves Stories
- Wolves Announce Priority Dates for 2019-20 Season
- Iowa Unable to Complete Comeback in Season Finale
- Wolves Lock Down in Fourth Quarter to Secure Win over Suns
- Iowa Takes Care of Business in Home Finale against Wisconsin
- Wolves Take Down Spurs in Come-From-Behind Victory