Herd Announces Confirmed Home Dates for 2019-20 Season
OSHKOSH, Wis. - The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, is slated to host its first home game of the season on Friday, Nov. 8 at Menominee Nation Arena.
The home opener is one of six confirmed home dates for the 2019-20 season:
Friday, Nov. 8, 2019 (Home Opener)
Friday, Dec. 27, 2019
Thursday, Jan. 16, 2020 (School Day Matinee Game, presented by BMO Harris Bank)
Saturday, Feb. 8, 2020
Saturday, March 7, 2020
Saturday, March 21, 2020
"We are already counting down the days to our third season and can't wait to celebrate with our amazing fans at Menominee Nation Arena," said Herd President Steve Brandes. "Having five confirmed weekend dates is exciting and our team is focused on delivering an awesome experience for our fans."
The Herd's complete 50-game season schedule, including opponents and times, will be announced later this summer.
Season ticket memberships for all 24 Herd home games are on sale now. Call 920-233-HERD or visit wisconsinherd.com to learn more. Fans can stay up to date on Herd news by following the team on Twitter and Instagram (@wisconsinherd) or Facebook (Facebook.com/wisconsinherd).
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from June 5, 2019
- Santa Cruz Warriors Announce Five Home Game Dates for the 2019-20 Season - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Herd Announces Confirmed Home Dates for 2019-20 Season - Wisconsin Herd
- Vipers Premium Dates Released Ahead of 2019-20 Season - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Wolves Announce Priority Dates for 2019-20 Season - Iowa Wolves
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- Herd Posts Fourth Consecutive Win, Beat Capital City 132-106
- Wisconsin Wins Third Consecutive Game, Beat Raptors 905 115-109
- Herd Erase 17-Point Deficit, Beat Capital City 123-113
- Wisconsin Herd Partners with Oshkosh Corporation and Oshkosh Defense to Honor Service Members on November 15
- Herd Grab First Win of Season Behind Strong Game from Jaylen Adams