Wisconsin Herd Relieves Jordan Brady from Head Coaching Duties
OSHKOSH, Wis. - The Wisconsin Herd, the NBA G League affiliate of the Milwaukee Bucks, has relieved head coach Jordan Brady and his assistant coaches from their coaching duties.
"We greatly appreciate Coach Brady and his staff for their efforts the past two seasons," said Herd General Manager Dave Dean. "While they have played a significant role in the organization's growth on the court and in the community, we feel it's in the best interest of the Herd to explore other options. We will begin a search for our next head coach immediately and wish Coach Brady and his staff all the best."
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from March 26, 2019
- Drive's Season Ends with Loss to 905 - Grand Rapids Drive
- Stars Fall to Blue in Postseason Matchup - Salt Lake City Stars
- Golden State Warriors Assign Guard Jacob Evans III to Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Wisconsin Herd Relieves Jordan Brady from Head Coaching Duties - Wisconsin Herd
- Stockton Kings Announce Kings Closet Supply Drive to Celebrate Playoff Game - Stockton Kings
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Wisconsin Herd Stories
- Wisconsin Wins Third Consecutive Game, Beat Raptors 905 115-109
- Herd Erase 17-Point Deficit, Beat Capital City 123-113
- Wisconsin Herd Partners with Oshkosh Corporation and Oshkosh Defense to Honor Service Members on November 15
- Herd Grab First Win of Season Behind Strong Game from Jaylen Adams
- Dragan Bender Scores 20 Points, But Herd Drops Season-Opener to Windy City