Wings Win 11th Straight, 7-0 over Bismarck Friday
Bismarck 0 @ Aberdeen 7 - The Aberdeen Wings have tied a team record for consecutive victories after Friday's 7-0 win over the Bismarck. They have now won 11 in a row. Adam Pitters had a hat trick and finished the night with four points. Brad Belisle and Nic Sicoly each had one goal and an assist in the big win. Thomas Rocco and Connor Beatty also scored for the Wings in this one. December Goaltender of the month, Matt Vernon, picked up right where he left as he stopped all 24 shots taken in his direction. John Roberts and Atticus Kelly combined for 50 saves for the Bobcats.
The two teams will meet again tonight this time in Bismarck. Puck drop is scheduled for 7:15pm. You can watch the game at Buffalo Wings & Rings in Aberdeen or by logging on to HockeyTV.com. Or tune into 94.1 The Rock, HubCityRadio.com or the Rock App!
• Discuss this story on the North American Hockey League message board...
North American Hockey League Stories from January 5, 2019
- Amarillo Defeats IceRays Saturday Night - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Black Bears Secure Vengeance against Generals - Maryland Black Bears
- Bruins Run into Hot Goaltender, Fall to Brookings 2-0 - Austin Bruins
- Former Penguins Fan Favorite Darius Kasparaitis to Join Chiefs Alumni on January 19th - Johnstown Tomahawks
- Wings Win 11th Straight, 7-0 over Bismarck Friday - Aberdeen Wings
- Bulls Beat IceRays 5-2 - Amarillo Bulls
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.