Westchester Knicks Acquire Two 2017 Draft Picks in Trade
WESTCHESTER KNICKS ACQUIRE TWO 2017 DRAFT PICKS IN TRADE WITH NORTHERN ARIZONA SUNS
WHITE PLAINS, NY - The Westchester Knicks, the official NBA G League affiliate of the New York Knickerbockers, have acquired two third round picks (59th and 60th overall) in tomorrow's 2017 NBA G League Draft from the Northern Arizona Suns in exchange to the returning player rights of Sean Marshall.
Marshall (6-6, 210) appeared in 22 games (10 starts) for Westchester during the 2015-16 season, averaging 11.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, and 1.9 assists over 31.0 minutes per game.
Westchester now holds a total of six draft picks in the 2017 NBA G League Draft, including the 5th overall pick. Westchester Knicks basketball returns to the Westchester County Center on Friday, Nov. 10 at 7:00 p.m. as the team hosts the Grand Rapids Drive, the Detroit Pistons' affiliate. The team will open the 2017-18 on the road, facing the Windy City Bulls, the Chicago Bulls' affiliate, on Saturday, Nov. 4 at 8:00 p.m. ET.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from October 20, 2017
- 2017 NBA G League Draft Pool Announced - G League
- Maine Red Claws to hold annual Media Day - Maine Red Claws
- Westchester Knicks Acquire Two 2017 Draft Picks in Trade - Westchester Knicks
- Legends Acquire Returning Player Rights to Will Bynum - Texas Legends
- RGV Vipers Acquire Returning Player Rights for RJ Hunter - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Grand Rapids Drive Media Day and Free Open Practice to the Public - Grand Rapids Drive
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.