Warriors Recall Kevon Looney & Patrick Mccaw From Santa Cruz
[OAKLAND, Calif. - The Golden State Warriors have recalled forward Kevon Looney and guard Patrick McCaw from the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League, the team announced today.
Looney, who was assigned yesterday, tallied 18 points and a Santa Cruz season-high 20 rebounds to go with two steals and two blocks in 24 minutes of play last night in the Santa Cruz Warriors' 113-104 home win against the Salt Lake City Stars. McCaw, who was also assigned yesterday, finished the game with 10 points and five assists in 32 minutes.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors, visit santacruzbasketball.com.
For more information on the Golden State Warriors 2016-17 season, presented by Kaiser Permanente, visit warriors.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 14, 2017
- Los Angeles Lakers Re-Assign Ivica Zubac to D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Recall Kevon Looney & Patrick Mccaw From Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Cavs Assign Kay Felder to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Boston Celtics Assign Demetrius Jackson to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Patterson's Season-High Not Enough to Hold off Canton - Reno Bighorns
- Warriors Execute Down the Stretch to Shut Down the Stars - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Charge Roll by Bighorns - Canton Charge
- Harris and Jackson Combine for 56 in Loss to RGV - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Santa Cruz Warriors Stories
- Golden State Warriors Assign Center Damian Jones to Santa Cruz
- Warriors Secure Wire-To-Wire Win against Northern Arizona Suns, 138-126
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Forward Kevin Young
- Santa Cruz Warriors Acquire Kevin Young off Waivers
- Chris Boucher Joins Golden State Warriors as Part of Two-Way Contract