Los Angeles Lakers Re-Assign Ivica Zubac to D-Fenders
EL SEGUNDO - The Los Angeles Lakers have assigned center Ivica Zubac to the Los Angeles D-Fenders for the 10th time this season, it was announced today.
In 12 NBA D-League contests this year, Zubac has averaged 15.3 points and 9.6 rebounds in 29.7 minutes per game. The 19-year-old has registered four double-doubles with Los Angeles this season.
Zubac is expected to be in action tonight when the D-Fenders host the Canton Charge at 6:30 p.m. at the Toyota Sports Center. If he appears in tonight's contest, the rookie would become just the 10th player to compete in the NBA and NBA D-League in the same calendar day, joining former D-Fenders Jordan Farmar and current head coach Coby Karl.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from January 14, 2017
- Los Angeles Lakers Re-Assign Ivica Zubac to D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Warriors Recall Kevon Looney & Patrick Mccaw From Santa Cruz - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Cavs Assign Kay Felder to Canton Charge - Canton Charge
- Boston Celtics Assign Demetrius Jackson to Maine Red Claws - Maine Red Claws
- Patterson's Season-High Not Enough to Hold off Canton - Reno Bighorns
- Warriors Execute Down the Stretch to Shut Down the Stars - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Charge Roll by Bighorns - Canton Charge
- Harris and Jackson Combine for 56 in Loss to RGV - Texas Legends
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Los Angeles D-Fenders Stories
- MVP Vander Blue Leads 2016-17 All-NBA Development League First Team
- Vander Blue Named NBA Development League MVP
- D-Fenders Comeback Falls Short in Year-Ending Loss to Vipers
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Nwaba from D-Fenders
- D-Fenders Dodge Vipers Comeback, Stay Alive in Title Hunt