WARRIORS ASSIGN DAMIAN JONES & PATRICK McCAW TO SANTA CRUZ WARRIORS
OAKLAND, Calif. - The Golden State Warriors have assigned rookie center Damian Jones and rookie guard Patrick McCaw to the Santa Cruz Warriors of the NBA Development League, the team announced today. Both players will be in uniform for tonight's home game against the Northern Arizona Suns, which tips off at 7:00 p.m. (PST) at Kaiser Permanente Arena.
Jones has appeared in 10 games (three starts) with the Santa Cruz Warriors this season, averaging 6.0 points, 5.9 rebounds and 1.70 blocks in 21.8 minutes. This marks the first career D-League assignment for McCaw, who owns averages of 2.8 points, 1.0 rebounds, 1.0 assists and 12.2 minutes in 26 games with Golden State this season.
For more information on the Santa Cruz Warriors, visit santacruzbasketball.com.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 29, 2016
- Whisnant's 38-Point Performance Not Enough in Energy Loss - Iowa Wolves
- Vipers Hold off Iowa Energy at Home - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Red Claws Shatter Defensive Records in Win - Maine Red Claws
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Ivica Zubac from D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- WARRIORS ASSIGN DAMIAN JONES & PATRICK McCAW TO SANTA CRUZ WARRIORS - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Cavs Recall Kay Felder from Charge - Canton Charge
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Wade Baldwin Iv From Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- D-Fenders Win Streak Ends in Loss to Sioux Falls - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Legends Hold off Spurs - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Fall at the Buzzer to the Blue - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.