Cavs Recall Kay Felder from Charge
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Cavaliers have recalled guard Kay Felder from the Canton Charge, the Cavaliers exclusively owned and operated NBA Development League team, Cavaliers General Manager David Griffin announced today from Cleveland Clinic Courts.
Felder scored a game-high 33 points while grabbing seven rebounds and dishing seven assists in 38 minutes in last night's win over Greensboro in Canton.
He has appeared in 14 games for the Cavs this season, averaging 4.9 points in 10.4 minutes per game.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 29, 2016
- Whisnant's 38-Point Performance Not Enough in Energy Loss - Iowa Wolves
- Vipers Hold off Iowa Energy at Home - Rio Grande Valley Vipers
- Red Claws Shatter Defensive Records in Win - Maine Red Claws
- Los Angeles Lakers Recall Ivica Zubac from D-Fenders - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- WARRIORS ASSIGN DAMIAN JONES & PATRICK McCAW TO SANTA CRUZ WARRIORS - Santa Cruz Warriors
- Cavs Recall Kay Felder from Charge - Canton Charge
- Memphis Grizzlies Recall Wade Baldwin Iv From Iowa Energy - Iowa Wolves
- D-Fenders Win Streak Ends in Loss to Sioux Falls - Los Angeles D-Fenders
- Legends Hold off Spurs - Texas Legends
- Bighorns Fall at the Buzzer to the Blue - Reno Bighorns
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.