USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 11
September 2, 2020 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
TAMPA, Fla. - The following is the USL Championship's discipline report for Week 11 of the 2020 season:
Birmingham Legion FC's Eli Crognale has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against the Charlotte Independence on August 29. Crognale will be unavailable for Birmingham's contest against North Carolina FC on Wednesday night.
New Mexico United's Ryan Williams has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC on August 29. Williams will be unavailable for New Mexico's contest against El Paso Locomotive FC on Saturday night.
OKC Energy FC's Rafael Garcia has been suspended for one game following his red card for two cautionable offenses against Austin Bold FC on August 30. Garcia will be unavailable for OKC's contest against Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC on Saturday night.
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from September 2, 2020
- FC Tulsa Gets First Home Win Behind Suarez Braces - FC Tulsa
- Legion FC Falls to North Carolina FC - Birmingham Legion FC
- Philadelphia Union II Edged by Atlanta United 2, 2-1 - Philadelphia Union II
- Albadawi and Fortune Score in North Carolina FC Win over Birmingham Legion FC - North Carolina FC
- Toros Fall Short to FC Tulsa on the Road - Rio Grande Valley FC Toros
- Late heroics from Julian Chavez and Mario Penagos solidify dramatic road win against T2 - Sacramento Republic FC
- New Mexico United Staff Member Tests Positive for COVID-19 - New Mexico United
- Mike da Fonte Re-Signs with Energy FC - OKC Energy FC
- Indy Eleven Accepting Nominees for Campeones de la Comunidad Awards - Indy Eleven
- Rowdies Sign Defender Alexander Davey - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 11 - USL
- Memphis 901 FC Reschedules Matches against North Carolina FC - Memphis 901 FC
- North Carolina FC Sets New Dates for Matches against Memphis 901 FC - North Carolina FC
- USL Statement: COVID-19 Test Results - September 2, 2020 - USL
- Alex Davey Transferred to Tampa Bay Rowdies - Hartford Athletic
- Diversity Committee Formed to Take on Issues 'Bigger Than Sports' - Louisville City FC
- Energy FC Bolsters Defense with Re-Signing of Mike da Fonte - OKC Energy FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.