USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 11
May 15, 2019 - United Soccer League Championship (USL) News Release
MPA, Fla. - The following is the USL's discipline report for Week 11 of the 2019 USL Championship season:
Both New Mexico United's Santi Moar and El Paso Locomotive FC's Yuma have been suspended for one game following their red cards for violent conduct during the contest on May 12 at Southwest University Park. Moar will be unavailable for NMU's contest this Saturday against Colorado Springs Switchbacks FC, while Yuma will be unavailable for Locomotive FC's game this Saturday against Sacramento Republic FC.
San Antonio FC's Moises Hernandez has been suspended for one game after receiving his fifth caution of the regular season on May 11 against Orange County SC. Hernandez will be unavailable for San Antonio's game this Saturday against Tulsa Roughnecks FC.
Louisville City FC's Niall McCabe was suspended for one game following his red card for serious foul play against the Swope Park Rangers on May 6. McCabe served his suspension this past Saturday during Louisville's contest against Birmingham Legion FC.
Fresno FC Head Coach Adam Smith was suspended for one game following his dismissal from the technical area for irresponsible behavior during his side's game against Sacramento Republic FC on May 8. Smith served his suspension this past Sunday when Fresno played the LA Galaxy II.
Bethlehem Steel FC's Cole Turner has been suspended by the league's Cross Competition committee following his suspension from USSDA competition for the Philadelphia Union academy. Turner will not be available for selection by Steel FC until June 22's contest against the Tampa Bay Rowdies.
The following players enter the upcoming matches one caution away from a yellow card accumulation suspension. Here is the breakdown per club:
ATL UTD 2 (1): Will Vint
Birmingham Legion FC (1): Kyle Culbertson
Charleston Battery (1): Vincenzo Candela
El Paso Locomotive FC (1): James Kiffe
Nashville SC (1): Lebo Moloto
New Mexico United (1): Kevaughn Frater
Orange County SC (1): Harry Forrester
Phoenix Rising FC (1): Adam Jahn
Real Monarchs SLC (2): Jack Blake, Douglas Martinez
Sacramento Republic FC (1): Dekel Keinan
Tampa Bay Rowdies (1): Dominic Oduro
• Discuss this story on the United Soccer League Championship message board...
United Soccer League Championship Stories from May 15, 2019
- Legion FC Win First U.S. Open Cup Match - Birmingham Legion FC
- Indy Eleven Advances in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup with 1-0 Win over Lansing Ignite FC - Indy Eleven
- North Carolina FC Dominates Richmond 4-1 in Open Cup Victory - North Carolina FC
- Lawal's Goal Lifts Fresno Past El Farolito in Second Round of US Open Cup - Fresno FC
- Lights Letter: May Partner News - Las Vegas Lights FC
- Nashville SC Brings Right Mindset in 3-2 U.S. Open Cup Win over Tormenta FC 2 - Nashville SC
- Party by the Pitch Returns with Drink Special - Nashville SC
- Real Monarchs SLC FW Luis Palma Named to Honduras FIFA U-20 World Cup Roster - Real Monarchs SLC
- Fresno FC at El Farolito in US Open Cup Second Round - Fresno FC
- Young Fury FC Players Looking to Shine in Second CapCity Cup - Ottawa Fury FC
- Alan Winn Takes Advantage of Opportunities in Last Two Starts - Nashville SC
- San Antonio FC Launches SAFC Youth Club Affiliate Network - San Antonio FC
- Hartford Athletic to Recognize Military and First Responders on Memorial Day Weekend Matchup - Hartford Athletic
- USL Championship Discipline Report - Week 11 - USL
- Three Things: Rowdies 4 - 1 The Villages SC - Tampa Bay Rowdies
- Indy Eleven to Face Detroit City FC in August Exhibition - Indy Eleven
- Lights FC Kicks off Us Open Cup Action with 2-0 Victory in #wynalderby - Las Vegas Lights FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.