Tonight's Game Sold Out
(Scotiabank Field at Nat Bailey Stadium - Vancouver, BC) - The Vancouver Canadians Baseball Club has announced that tonight's game against the Everett Aquasox has been SOLD OUT. This marks the third sellout of the summer for Vancouver who will welcome 5,157 fans out the Scotiabank Field tonight starting at 7:05pm.
The Canadians (13-8) come into tonight's game against Everett (16-6) just 2 1/2 games back of the Aquasox for top spot in the Northwest League's West Division.
Vancouver will send LHP Bobby Brosnahan (1-0 1.98) to the mound in the series opener against LHP Steven Ewing (1-0 2.92).
The Canadians will play the Aquasox tomorrow afternoon as part of an A&W Family Fun Sunday with gates opening at 12noon and first pitch set for 1:05pm. On Monday, July 9th, the Canadians welcome former Blue Jays great George Bell to Scotiabank Field as part of the BC Sports Hall of Fame's Superstar Series. Gates at 6:00pm, first pitch at 7:05pm. Tickets to both Sunday and Monday's games are available by calling 604.872.5232, online at http://www.canadiansbaseball.com or by visiting the Nat Bailey Stadium Box Office at 4601 Ontario Street.
Fans of Vancouver Canadians Baseball can listen to tonight's game on-line or on their mobile device at http://www.canadiansbaseball.com starting at 6:45pm.
• Discuss this story on the Northwest League message board...
Northwest League Stories from July 7, 2012
- Tonight's Game Sold Out - Vancouver Canadians
- Vancouver gets pair of home runs from SS Jason Leblebijian in 5-3 loss to Volcanoes - Vancouver Canadians
- Dust Devils win 5-4 victory - Boise Hawks
- Sellout Crowd on Hand as Indians' Ninth Inning Rally Falls Short - Spokane Indians
- Bears win fifth-straight series - Yakima Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.