Toliver to Miss Remainder of Season
WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Washington Mystics announced today that guard Kristi Toliver will miss the remainder of the season due to an ACL tear in her right knee. The injury occurred at the end of the first quarter of Washington's game against the Los Angeles Sparks on September 3. Further updates will be provided as appropriate.
• Discuss this story on the Women's National Basketball Association message board...
Women's National Basketball Association Stories from September 5, 2023
- Wings Edged by Liberty - Dallas Wings
- Sky Beat Fever on Tuesday Night - Indiana Fever
- Alyssa Thomas' Triple-Double Propels Sun Past Sparks, 90-76 - Connecticut Sun
- Sky Continue Playoff Push with Win Against Fever, 96-69 - Chicago Sky
- Big Fourth Dooms Storm in Battle with Aces - Seattle Storm
- Fourth Quarter Struggles Doom Seattle in 90-85 Loss to Chicago - Seattle Storm
- Loyd Leads Late Storm Charge But Indiana Hangs on for 90-86 Win - Seattle Storm
- Toliver to Miss Remainder of Season - Washington Mystics
- Loyd Sets Storm Single-Season Scoring Record, But Seattle Falls in Chicago - Seattle Storm
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Washington Mystics Stories
- USA Basketball Announces Rosters for November Exhibitions, Training Camp
- Li Meng Named to WNBA All-Rookie Team
- USA Basketball Women's National Team to Play Tennessee, Duke in November
- Brittney Sykes Named to WNBA All-Defensive First Team
- Toliver's ACL Surgery a Success