Thunder Tabs Rookie Forward Shane Eiserman
Glens Falls, NY - The Adirondack Thunder, proud ECHL affiliate of the New Jersey Devils, announced today that it has signed forward Shane Eiserman to an ECHL contract for the 2018-2019 season.
Eiserman, 22, joins the Thunder after completing his collegiate career at the University of New Hampshire. While at Durham, Eiserman skated in 125 games and registered 51 points (17g-34a). The 6-foot-2 forward tied a career-high with five goals his senior campaign, including three game-winning goals for the Wildcats.
Before playing collegiately, the Newburyport, MA native played a year in the USHL with the Dubuque Fighting Saints where he collected 40 points (16g-24a) in 53 regular season games. Eiserman also has national team experience having played for the U.S. National U17 and U18 teams and appearing in the U18 World Junior Championship in 2013.
All ticket packages as well as single game tickets for the 2018-2019 Adirondack Thunder season are on sale now. Visit ECHLThunder.com or call 518-480-3355 with any questions or for more information on ticket packages. For the latest Thunder news, be sure to follow the team on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ECHLThunder) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/ECHLThunder).
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 18, 2018
- Admirals Agree to Terms with Forward Connor Hurley - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans to Host Team Store Sale Along with Player Announcements this Saturday - Allen Americans
- Kale Kessy Joins Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavericks to Hold Annual Intrasquad Scrimmage October 3 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen Americans Ice Angels Ready for 10th Anniversary Season - Allen Americans
- Thunder Tabs Rookie Forward Shane Eiserman - Adirondack Thunder
- Stingrays Announce 2018-19 Promotional Schedule - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Unveil New Home and Road Uniforms - Atlanta Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.