Admirals Agree to Terms with Forward Connor Hurley
NORFOLK, VA - The Norfolk Admirals, ECHL affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, have agreed to terms with forward *Connor Hurley* for the 2018-19 season.
Hurley, 23, joins the Admirals after spending three collegiate seasons at Notre Dame where he totaled 48 points (14g, 34a) from 2014-2017. The 6-2, 179-pound forward also registered 58 points (14g, 44a) in 67 USHL games split between the Muskegon Lumberjacks and the Green Bay Gamblers (2012-2014).
The Edina, Minnesota native was selected by the Buffalo Sabres in the second-round (38th overall) of the 2013 NHL Entry Draft.
The Admirals open their 30th Anniversary Season on October 13 at home against the Wheeling Nailers. Game time is set for 7:00 p.m. Full and partial season tickets plans are now available by visiting NorfolkAdmirals.com or by calling the Admirals office at (757) 640-1212.
Images from this story
Forward Connor Hurley with Notre Dame
(Fighting Irish Media)
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from September 18, 2018
- Admirals Agree to Terms with Forward Connor Hurley - Norfolk Admirals
- Americans to Host Team Store Sale Along with Player Announcements this Saturday - Allen Americans
- Kale Kessy Joins Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavericks to Hold Annual Intrasquad Scrimmage October 3 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen Americans Ice Angels Ready for 10th Anniversary Season - Allen Americans
- Thunder Tabs Rookie Forward Shane Eiserman - Adirondack Thunder
- Stingrays Announce 2018-19 Promotional Schedule - South Carolina Stingrays
- Gladiators Unveil New Home and Road Uniforms - Atlanta Gladiators
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.