Thunder Prepares for Ray Miron President's Cup Finals
Wichita, KS (April 23rd) - As the Wichita Thunder awaits its opponent in the 2012-13 Ray Miron President's Cup Finals, the team announced today the scenarios for its first home game pending the outcome of tonight's Game 7 in Allen between the Americans and the Missouri Mavericks.
If Missouri wins tonight, the Thunder would open the Finals at home this Friday, April 26th at 7:05 p.m. If Allen wins, the Thunder would open on the road and host Game 3 on Saturday, May 4th. The President's Cup Finals schedule is expected to be announced tonight after the Mavericks and Americans conclude their series.
Tickets for the CHL Finals will go on sale tomorrow morning. For tickets, call 755-SEAT, visit the INTRUST Bank Arena box office or online at www.selectaseat.com.
Wichita Thunder season tickets for 2013-14 are now on sale. A $50 dollar non-refundable deposit is required for all season tickets. Contact the Wichita Thunder Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at (316) 264-4625 or visit the fan relations table behind section 120 at any Wichita Thunder home game for more information. Join the Blue Revolution today!
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from April 23, 2013
- Americans Advance to 2013 Ray Miron Presidents' Cup Finals - Allen Americans
- Mavs to Host Season Celebration on Thursday, April 25 at IEC - Kansas City Mavericks
- Thunder Announce Ray Miron President's Cup Finals Schedule - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Season Ends in Game Seven Loss to Allen, 7-3 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Allen and Wichita to Meet in CHL Finals - CHL
- Allen Advances to Ray Miron Presidents' Cup Finals - CHL
- Sundogs Reach 201 New Season Tickets in 48 Hours - Arizona Sundogs
- Americans and Mavericks Tonight in Winner Take All Game Seven - Allen Americans
- Thunder Prepares for Ray Miron President's Cup Finals - Wichita Thunder
- Allen and Missouri Meet in 27th Game 7 in CHL History - CHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.