Thunder Agrees To Terms With Middle Blocker Kennedy
October 3, 2002 - United States Professional Volleyball League (USPV) - Chicago Thunder News Release
OAKBROOK TERRACE, ILL., OCTOBER 3, 2002_ The Chicago Thunder today re-signed middle blocker Kelly Kennedy (Barrington Hills, Ill., University of Wisconsin).
The 6-foot-4 Kennedy, one of six original USPV athletes, finished fourth in the league in hitting percentage (.318) and was fifth in the league in blocks-per-game (0.6).
Kennedy, a two-time All-American at Wisconsin, helped lead the Thunder to the 2002 USPV championship series.
• Discuss this story on the United States Professional Volleyball League message board...
United States Professional Volleyball League Stories from October 3, 2002
- Thunder Agrees To Terms With Middle Blocker Kennedy - Chicago Thunder
- Chill Re-Signs Harper - Minnesota Chill
- USPV, Marvel Comics Join Forces - USPV
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Chicago Thunder Stories
- Thunder Re-Signs Radovic
- Former Mother McAuley Star Katie Schumacher Coming Home To Play for Thunder
- Former University Of Pacific Standout Shinn-Hardcastle Signs With Thunder
- Thunder Signs Two-Time All-American Puikkonen
- Former Benet Academy Standout Boylan Coming Home