Thomas Breach Returns as Bucks Broadcaster
Waterloo, Iowa - The Waterloo Bucks have announced that Thomas Breach will return as the team's play-by-play broadcaster. Breach will join the ballclub for his second season as "The Voice of the Bucks." All broadcasts will be streamed online at www.waterloobucks.com and his calls during home games will be simulcast on the NWLTV webcasting platform.
Originally from western Minnesota with deep family ties to Iowa, Breach will graduate from St. Cloud State University this spring as a Mass Communications major with a minor in Athletic Coaching. At SCSU, Breach is in his third season the Voice of St. Cloud State Baseball and Volleyball and is the Sports Director at KVSC 88.1 FM. He also serves at the Director of Baseball Operations for St. Cloud State, assisting in advance scouting, player development and data analysis. He was one of three student play-by-play commentators across America to earn an Award of Excellence at the 2019 Broadcast Education Association Festival this spring.
"I'm so glad to be back in Waterloo for the 2019 campaign!" said Breach. "It's both a blessing and a treasure to serve as the Voice of the Bucks, and I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be than at the ballpark every day. Let's go Bucks!"
A proud Iowa Hawkeye fan, most of Breach's family resides around Creston and Lenox in southwestern Iowa. In his free time, Breach enjoys attending bible study, golfing, listening to country music, spending time with family and friends, and of course, watching baseball.
All Bucks home games are played at Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium which will host the 2019 Northwoods League All-Star Game. The ballpark welcomed a new state of the art video board in 2016 thanks to a matching grant from the Black Hawk County Gaming Association. Team ownership has invested more than $300,000 in improvements since the end of the 2014 season including painted bleachers, public Wi-Fi, sound system, group outing areas, kids zone inflatables, and concessions equipment. Fans are encouraged to stay in touch with the Bucks by utilizing their website at www.waterloobucks.com or utilizing the Northwoods League Mobile App.
• Discuss this story on the Northwoods League message board...
Northwoods League Stories from March 4, 2019
- Dock Spiders Add Two Players from Notre Dame - Fond du Lac Dock Spiders
- Mallards Sign a Pair of Spartans - Madison Mallards
- Honkers Add a Trio of Strong Pitchers - Rochester Honkers
- Thomas Breach Returns as Bucks Broadcaster - Waterloo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Waterloo Bucks Stories
- Bucks to Host Open Interviews on April 26 & 27
- Bucks Announce Cost Cutters Field at Riverfront Stadium High School Baseball Tournament Schedule
- Bucks Seeking Nominations for 2019 All-Star Manufacturers
- Bucks Seeking Nominations for 2019 First Responder All-Stars
- Thomas Breach Returns as Bucks Broadcaster