Tarantulas trade Dubois
[Topeka, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that the club has traded forward Jonathan Dubois to the San Angelo Saints in exchange for future considerations.
Dubois, a 59 180 pound center from Drummondville, Quebec played in 24 games this season for the Tarantulas. In those games, he had 19 points, was a plus four, and had 102 penalty minutes.
Jonathan was not in our plans for the future. Head Coach Joe Coombs continued, We have a core group of players here and this trade allows us to build around that core with a future consideration.
The Topeka Tarantulas return home to the Landon Arena tomorrow, February 8th for Fat Tuesday Mardi Gras Night against the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs. Game time is 7:05 PM. All fans who turn in two strands of Mardi Gras beads at the Kansas Expocentre Box Office will receive $2 off a ticket for the game. For more information call the Tarantulas office at (785) 235-9466.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from February 7, 2005
- CHL's Austin Ice Bats To Get New Home in 06-07 - CHL
- Oakley CHL Player & Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- Scorpions head out on the road with win in tow - New Mexico Scorpions
- Bucks Offer Four Tickets For Forty Dollars Tuesday - Laredo Bucks
- Ice Bats To Have New Home in 2006, As Cedar Park Voters Approve Arena Project - Austin Ice Bats
- Saints acquire center in trade with Topeka - San Angelo Saints
- Tarantulas trade Dubois - Topeka Tarantulas
- Thunder close in on first place - Wichita Thunder
- Bucks Out & About - Laredo Bucks
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.