Tarantulas sign Dora
[TOPEKA, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that the club has signed forward Lukas Dora.
Dora, a 5'10" 180 pound forward from Lednice, Czech Republic played the last four seasons with the University of Denver. In those years (2000/01-2003/04), he recorded 97 points and 177 penalty minutes in 153 games played for the Pioneers. Dora was also a member of the Pioneers National Championship team last season. He played three games this season for the Reading Royals of the ECHL, where he had 2 penalty minutes in 3 games played.
Dora will be in the lineup tonight and will be wearing number 11.
The Tarantulas play host to the New Mexico Scorpions tonight at 7:35 pm. The first 1,500 kids, 12 and under, will receive Tarantulas jerseys, courtesy of V100 and the Topeka-Capital Journal.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 19, 2004
- Sterling, Brahmas stuns Jackalopes - Fort Worth Brahmas
- RiverKings score five goals in ending four game losing streak - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantuals lose close battle to Scorpions - Topeka Tarantulas
- Rayz beat Ice Bats 4-3 - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bees Blasted 5-1 by Memphis - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Tarantulas announce charity Bowl-A-Rama - Topeka Tarantulas
- RiverKings read up on helping youngsters get a book of their very own - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantulas sign Dora - Topeka Tarantulas
- Game Night Preview - Memphis @ Rio Grande Valley - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees