Tarantulas announce charity Bowl-A-Rama
[Topeka, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that they have teamed up with Gage Bowl for a charity "Bowl-A-Rama". The "Bowl-A-Rama" will be held on Tuesday, December 14th at Gage Bowl. Players will sign autographs at Gage Bowl from 8-9 PM and the "Bowl-A-Rama" will begin around 9 PM.
During all Tarantulas home games between November 19th and December 4th, Gage Bowl will host a silent auction for the "Bowl-A-Rama". Gage Bowl will have a table on the concourse level above section 126 during those home games. Fans will have the opportunity to bid on their favorite player along with Joe Coombs to be their bowling partner during the event on December 14th.
All proceeds for the player auction will be donated on behalf of the Tarantulas and Gage Bowl to the Kansas Children's Service League.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from November 19, 2004
- Sterling, Brahmas stuns Jackalopes - Fort Worth Brahmas
- RiverKings score five goals in ending four game losing streak - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantuals lose close battle to Scorpions - Topeka Tarantulas
- Rayz beat Ice Bats 4-3 - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Bees Blasted 5-1 by Memphis - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Tarantulas announce charity Bowl-A-Rama - Topeka Tarantulas
- RiverKings read up on helping youngsters get a book of their very own - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantulas sign Dora - Topeka Tarantulas
- Game Night Preview - Memphis @ Rio Grande Valley - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.