Tarantulas activate Flaman, waive Bull
[TOPEKA, KS.] - The Topeka Tarantulas of the Central Hockey League (CHL) announced today that the club has activated center Dallas Flaman from the 45-Day Injured Reserve. Before being placed on the 45-Day IR, he had nine points and 10 penalty minutes in 13 games played. Flaman also was seventh in rookie scoring when placed on the IR retroactive November 19th.
In order to make room on the roster for Flaman, the Tarantulas have waived forward Max Bull. Bull had nine points and 20 penalty minutes in 23 games played for the Tarantulas this season
Flaman will be in the lineup tonight at Bossier-Shreveport.
The Tarantulas are on the road tonight to take on the Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs at 7:05 pm. Listen to all the action live on 1490 AM KTOP Topeka or on the Tarantulas website at www.topekatarantulas.com/broadcast/
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from January 14, 2005
- Eagles Fly Past Bees 5-1 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Tarantulas activate Flaman, waive Bull - Topeka Tarantulas
- RiverKings game-day preview - Mississippi RiverKings
- CHL grants Young emergency leave of absence - Mississippi RiverKings
- Medley Back In Line-Up For Saints - San Angelo Saints
- Bucks To Honor Fallen Laredo Soldier - Laredo Bucks
- Oakley CHL Player & Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- Second half of Rayz season begins tonight - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Carroll Called Up to AHL - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- 2005 Dodge CHL All-Star Game On FSN Tonight At 7 p.m. - Laredo Bucks
- Colorado @ Rio Grande Valley Game Night Preview - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- RiverKings trade rights to defenseman Jeff Cameron to Topeka - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantulas trade Robertson to Memphis - Topeka Tarantulas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.