CHL grants Young emergency leave of absence
The Memphis RiverKings said today that Scott Young has asked for and been granted an Emergency Leave of Absence by the Central Hockey League to attend to family matters back home. Young did not travel with the team for this weekends games. He scored two goals and had an assist in three games played with the RiverKings.
A RiverKings game can be even more fun when you take it in with your group or organization. Get your group together and have a great time at the DeSoto Civic Center. For more information or to purchase season tickets, group tickets, mini-plans, or 9 game vouchers call the RiverKings at 662-342-1755 and ask for the sales department or stop by the DCC during business hours.
Catch all the exciting action of 2004-2005 RiverKings Hockey on Sports 56 WHBQ.
• Discuss this story on the Central Hockey League message board...
Central Hockey League Stories from January 14, 2005
- Eagles Fly Past Bees 5-1 - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- Tarantulas activate Flaman, waive Bull - Topeka Tarantulas
- RiverKings game-day preview - Mississippi RiverKings
- CHL grants Young emergency leave of absence - Mississippi RiverKings
- Medley Back In Line-Up For Saints - San Angelo Saints
- Bucks To Honor Fallen Laredo Soldier - Laredo Bucks
- Oakley CHL Player & Goaltender of the Week Announced - CHL
- Second half of Rayz season begins tonight - Corpus Christi IceRays
- Carroll Called Up to AHL - Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs
- 2005 Dodge CHL All-Star Game On FSN Tonight At 7 p.m. - Laredo Bucks
- Colorado @ Rio Grande Valley Game Night Preview - Rio Grande Valley Killer Bees
- RiverKings trade rights to defenseman Jeff Cameron to Topeka - Mississippi RiverKings
- Tarantulas trade Robertson to Memphis - Topeka Tarantulas
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.